• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

symbolic language of the tickling fetish

hurlurlu

Hello,

I usually don't send messages on the forums, because my english is too bad...

I have just a question : don't you think that the fetish tickling would a childish staging of the sexual relation ? Foot is the female sexe, feather (or other instrument) is the male sexe, the sensitive and laughing reaction is the sexual pleasure, etc...

Don't you think that we have built all this scenario, as a substitution to a prohibited act, which is the real sexual act ? Perhaps we have forbidden ourselves to do this for fear of not being able, or worthy. Me, for example, I was afraid of my father, and believed never succeed to become like him. I think I found refuge in an imaginary construction, which is the "tickling fetish".

What do you think of that. Do you think it's healthy to stay in there ? Wouldn't it better to try to emerge from it, and to find a sexuality based on the real encounter of someone, and love... ?

I'm sorry if this subject has already been discuted, or if my question have disturbed some of you.

Umm I think I understand you Mesieur.Bonjour comment allez vous?Tickling isn't always sexual.By The Way I learned to parle une Francais a little lol so you will have to help me learn the rest and I will help you speak en english.PM me if we have a deal.

Thank you, for giving your English a try! :super_hap

I understand your thinking here. I agree somewhat. I do think that tickling is learned, enjoyed and employed as a substitute for sex between people who socially should not engage in sex young friends, siblings, cousins. There are sexual feelings present which can not be acted upon. Therefore, tickling is substituted.

That fact does not apply to all situations. Some people just enjoy the power it gives you over others.

For many tickling ends in childhood, but for us tickling enthusiasts we bonded with it.

Hmm, when I was a kid I never thought of tickling itself as being sexual. I just liked it because it felt good. Yes, it was sometimes a power thing ("I'll bet you're ticklish!" "No, I'm not!", etc.) I do remember having sexual feelings while doing um, other kinds of things by myself, even though I didn't know that what I was doing was sexual at the time.

I think to some it can just be used as a prelude to sex, more like foreplay merely. To others, yes, it is basically another way of sex, and yet others just enjoy it because 'we enjoy it', pure and simple. I think most of us are just in various stages of childhood>older when on here.
To most, it started as a child, and some just think it's fun like that. Others may have more mature, ulterior motives to using this, but I'm just making a very well-educated guess on that! 😉

I was into sex and that way before I was into tickling. I only stumbled across the tickling fetish by accident one day and thought "hey, that's kinda hot - sign me up!"

So yeah, it's sexual to me, but not as a replacement, as it came after my attraction to sex itself.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back