• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Syracuse area

David Tyler

TMF Expert
I'm curious.

Are there any members who live in or around the Syracuse area?

Mattydale here. I am a female with a fetish for female feet, and of course tickling. Any other ladies from this area??

the hollywood brother love the central new york syracuse area. in fact the hollywood brother used to be tight with one of the big shots that help run the great Skycheif organization. The hollywood brother has been wordering if people are still rocking out at lost horizion and all the other great places right off of erie blvd?

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother love the central new york syracuse area. in fact the hollywood brother used to be tight with one of the big shots that help run the great Skycheif organization. The hollywood brother has been wordering if people are still rocking out at lost horizion and all the other great places right off of erie blvd?

The Lost Horizon is no more but don't be sad... it's now called 'Club Tundra'. It's cleaner than it has ever been in the past. ...And they still have bands.
I remember the days when I used to play there. It was a great place to break in a show.

On Wednesday's during the summer, we have a weekly party at the Federal Building Plaza. Beer, Bands, and 'Bonding'! It's called 'Party on the Plaza'. Great times have been had there.

Bennigans on Erie Blvd has something similar on Thursdays.

Anybody who hasn't been to a 'Plaza Party' needs to make it out to one.

tanya2 said:
Mattydale here. I am a female with a fetish for female feet, and of course tickling. Any other ladies from this area??

Mattydale?

I'm glad I'm not the only Syracusan here. Maybe we'll run into each other sometime.

So, Tanya, do you get a lot of playmates?

the hollywood brother will have to check it out. the hollywood brother used to be a regulari n that area as he went to school at Cazenovia College. Granted it was a while ago back when the lost horizion was around and fayetteville mall was a great place to get good bargains. Now the hollywood brother goes back there once a year or so on his way to visit friends in hamlin new york which is not to far off the thruway route 390 exit.

HOLLYWOODBROTHE said:
the hollywood brother will have to check it out. the hollywood brother used to be a regulari n that area as he went to school at Cazenovia College. Granted it was a while ago back when the lost horizion was around and fayetteville mall was a great place to get good bargains. Now the hollywood brother goes back there once a year or so on his way to visit friends in hamlin new york which is not to far off the thruway route 390 exit.

Fayetteville Mall is now Fayetteville Town Center and is a little village onto itself. Lots of resturaunts and shops. It's not all contained under one roof anymore. There's still the central mall but now there are a lot of other buildings on the property. A decent Italian resturaunt there is a place called 'Carrabas'. You should check it out on your way through.

Mattydale resident here. I'm just wondering. Is there anywhere in NY where i can find one of thse tickling comic books? I know they have them to purchase on line, but I would rather go to a place and buy them. Any ideas?

tanya2 said:
Mattydale resident here. I'm just wondering. Is there anywhere in NY where i can find one of thse tickling comic books? I know they have them to purchase on line, but I would rather go to a place and buy them. Any ideas?

No but Twilight Books used to carry some... Saudelli.

They aren't around anymore but Mike, the guy who used to order them for Twilight has his own store on Rte 11. It's called Metropolis Books. If he gets enough requests, he'll start stocking them. It's right next to Comix Zone.

If you find any other place, please let me know.

WOW ! I strongly request MTJ publishing comics. They look great , but I would loooooove to buy some of those without going online.

Wow, it has been a wile since I heard of the "Lost Horizon" ! I am from Syracuse originally actually Skaneateles, now living in Asheville, North carolina. I used to go there alot when it was open. Tanya...If you are looking for magazines in the Syracuse area I used to go to Burnet Books, on Burnet Avenue. They have some great books on tickling and other items. When I lived there, Syracuse was not noted for the tickling fetish, but now ????.

I'm going to be dating myself here but...

I used to make regular pilgrimages from where I live (about an hour from SYR) to Spectrum Records, before someone put that damn hotel where it once stood. That and Desertshore records, where I got my first punk 7-incher from. back in the day. I saw The Bevis Frond at Sutter's Mill. I saw other shows at Styleen's. The Sound Garden is pretty decent.

I heard of the Lost Horizon, but I never got to go there. Syracuse act The Gonstermachers played around here a while back.

I do miss Twilight books. Glad there are still some good book stores in SYR. Books and Memories is all right, too!

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back