• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

'T' Project: Torrie (ff/f)

Hardyzlita281

'T' Project

"You're all probably wondering why I brought you here...." the man said to the large group of men that sat in the auditorium like room.

Many of them nodded their heads or muttered a few words to confirm the man's assumption.

"Well, as you know, we have experienced a shortage of divas if you will...." he paused as the men grumbled. "Well, I wanted to give you a bit of an explanation...or rather, I wanted to show you why...."

The man pressed a button and a large movie screen lowered down on his right.

"You see men...some of our girls need training, in more ways than one and others needed an attitude adjustment.

"I have sent them to a 'training camp' of sorts.....and I just wanted to show you how their progress was going.

He flipped another switch and the screen began to flicker.

A set of words, a profile in black letters, filled the screen.

'T' Project

Name: Torrie Wilson

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Blonde

Reason for Stay: Refused to train to become a real wrestler.

Duration: 3 months.

Intended Goal: To have her learn not to defy her boss.

Special Areas: Underarms, ribs, and stomach, and feet.

The other men exchanged curious looks at the last sentence.

The screen flickered again and was suddenly filled with the image of a bound woman.

She was sitting on a padded area of some sort with her legs straight out in front of her. Her wrists were raised into the air and bound by padded cuffs which were attached to chains eminating from the ceiling. Her ankles were also bound by padded cuffs that were chained to the floor. The tops of her thighs and just underneath her knees were also held down with padded straps.

The young woman, a blonde, was blindfolded and sat there, bound, in nothing but a pink bra and panties set.

Her head was leaning heavily into her chest and she seemed to be sweating somewhat.

Suddenly, a dark haired woman walked into view. Barefoot, and wearing a black bra and slim fitting jeans, She crouched behind the young woman and touched her arm.

"Wake up Torrie....it's time for your training...."

The woman jumped and, to the surprise of the men in the audience, began to beg to be let go.

"Please....Annie, please...no more...I can't take it anymore....please don't do this....I'll do what ever you want, but please....please no more...."

"Aaw, poor baby....can't stand it huh?....well, that's too bad....your here for 3 months and we've only given you 3 1/2 weeks of training. You've got over 2 months to go...."

"No, no, no, please....No..."

"Hey, Mary....." Annie called.

Another woman stepped into view.

She was dressed much in the same way that Annie was, except her bra was blue.

"Torrie here is a little sad....I think we should cheer her up....what do you think?"

"No, No, No please don't...." Torrie begged.

"I think that's a great idea..." said Mary as she crouched down in front of Torie's bound feet.

"Okay, let's get started...." Annie.

The men watching the video sat enthralled and amazed at what took place within the next few moments.

Annie had placed her fingers into the deep hallows of Torrie's tanned armpits and had begun to run her fingernails all over the surface.

Mary grabbed both of Torrie's big toes, bent them backwards, and had started to scrape her nails up and down the tightly stretched surface.

Torrie squealed, but bit her lip.

The two women kept it up, knowing that it would only be a matter of time before they broke the pretty blonde.

Annie alternated between soft scratches and vibrating touches.

"Come on Torrie, I know that this is getting to you.......come let it out...it'll be easier on yourself that way...."

"Yeah Torrie" said Mary. "I know this is killing you.....us touching you like this, and you not being able to stop it.......just let it all out..." she finished as she scraped just underneath Torrie's toes.

"eeehehehehehehhehehehHAHAHAHHAHAHEHAEHAHEYAAYAYAHAHAHAHHA"

"That's it.....laugh it up Torrie....we need to teach you a lesson, because you've been a very naughty girl....." said Annie.

"HEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHA NO NOHOHOHOHO AHAHAHHAHAHAHA STOP! HAH"

"We can't do that hun......if you had just listened to your boss, you wouldn't be in this position...but I guess we should be thankful that you had such disregard for higher authority....otherwise, Mary and I wouldn't have been able to get our hands on your deliciously ticklish body" said Annie as she massaged her fingers against Torrie's well defined ribs.

"BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NO MORE HAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE HAHAHA"

With Torrie distracted by the upper body tickling, Annie had retrieved a leather strap and proceeded to tie the blondes big toes together, attaching the end to the straps that held her lower legs in place. This way, Annie was able to use both her hands on Torrie's ticklish soles.

She used one hand to dig into the balls of one foot, while she used the other to dance her well manicured nails all over the arch of the left foot.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHEHEHEHAHHAHA"

Torrie tried her best to shake Annie from her upper body, but it was no use. The raven haired beauty had her hands firmly attached to the blonde's ribs and armpits. She followed Torrie's every move, constantly tickling.

The blonde diva was laughing and gasping for breath. The movements of her upper body had all but ceased and her begging became less frequent. All she could do was lean her head back against Annie's shoulder, laugh, and let her have her way with her ticklish upper body.

"HEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHEHAHEHAHHAEHAHEHAHEHHAEHAEHAEHAE"

Seeing that her captive wasn't struggling that much anymore, Annie decided to do something to give Torrie a, second wind so-to-speak.

She slowly tickled her way down the ribs and stayed at the blonde's slim sides.

Just like she predicted, Torrie leaned forward and a fresh round of laughter and begging poured from her lips.

Annie continued to tickle Torrie's right side with one hand, while she tickled her toned tummy with the other. Dipping her nail into the deep pocket of her belly button.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHHAHAHHA"

Annie continued in this way for a few more moments, when all of a sudden, Torrie began to shriek. Looking downwards, the dark haired tickler noticed that her friend was now tickling Torrie's soles with her fingers and tickling the diva's toes with her tongue.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA"

Torrie was in hell.

She couldn't speak, which in turn meant that she couldn't beg. She could barely even breathe. Her lungs were burning for oxygen, her sides and stomach ached form all of the forced laughter. The muscles in her arms and legs were aching from all of the useless struggling she did.

"Tickle Tickle Tickle Torrie.......Kitchi Kitchie Coo...." teased Annie.

Mary probably would have verbally teased her as well, but her tongue was busy at the moment.

Torrie laughed and jumped. Her breasts threatening to pop out of her bra.

Annie had since moved back up to the ticklish blonde's armpits and was absolutely merciless in the torturing of the smooth skin.

The video viewers were stunned into silence. Many of them sat there with smiles on their faces and bulges in their pants. They were surprisingly excited by seeing this little sex kitten at the mercy of two beautiful women. It was an appeal that they couldn't explain. They really didn't care for an explanation at all. They just knew that they were enjoying what they were seeing.

Mary continued to tickle the tops and soft bottoms of the ticklish blonde's feet. She'd given up on the tongue tickling, at least for now. Her tongue had begun to cramp.

"As soon as my tongue gets enough rest, your toes are mine again Torrie...."

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAA"

Torrie didn't hear her. The only thing that she could comprehend was the tickling sensations that seemed to shoot through her entire body by like electricity. Exploding in her brain and forcing small giggles and deep guffaws past her lips.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAA"

The two women continued their torture without let up. They had been paid to do a job. To break this woman and teach her how to respect her boss and they damn sure were going to give him his money's worth.

"HEEEEEEEEYAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA"

"I love this job!" shouted Mary.

"So, do I!"

The girls continued to torment Torrie. Forcing her to constantly laugh without so much as a few seconds to breathe.

She laughed and laughed. Somehow finding new resources of energy to jump around whenever one of her ticklers came across an extra ticklish spot. And of course, the woman would alternate between different spots on her feet and upper body. To keep the nerve endings fresh. They didn't want her to get used to the tickling.

"HEEEEEHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHHAHHA"

The torture cotinued this way for a little while longer. It probably would have gone on had the blonde diva not passed out in the middle of the session.

More than one disappointed groan was heard amongst the men.

"Aaw, she passed out..." said Mary.

"Don't worry, we can give her a few minutes and then get the smelling salts..."

The two women watched as Torrie's head hung limply as she fell into a restful sleep.

But, her peace wouldn't last long.

Suddenly the screen flickered and became blank once more.

The men groaned in disappointment. Many of them had been hoping to see the second round of Torrie's torment.

"Relax boys, there's more where that came from. Our divas have been sent to this training camp to recieve the same kind of treatment as our dear sweet Torrie....."

The wrestlers in the audience actually let out a little cheer at that prospect.

"Who's next?" asked one of them.

Vince Mcmahon looked at the list of papers in his hands. He flipped Torrie's sheet behind the clipboard and smiled that McMahon smile.

Well, my boy. It's our dear sweet Molly Holly....we're gonna see of we can loosen her up a bit....."

TBC...

Attachments

• torrie0041.jpg
    torrie0041.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 541
Thank you.

From one DBZ, Trigun and many other forms of anime fan to another, I thank you. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back