• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

t2d productions(NOT me, TTD), second video production...

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
The second release from tickled2death Productions, has definatly out done the first both in intensity and length too for that matter.

It opens with two gals this time. Simone, the debut production victim, ahem player and now Charlee, a girlfriend of hers and by the looks of the production, they seemed to have done this before. If not, they did a pretty damn good job making it seem as if they did, sitting on the bed.
They were asked a quick question or two and then explained the "contest" rules.
The premise of this vid was being a contest between them.
A Tickle contest.
The young lady, off camera for now however does join in tickling each of them during the "contest", which she also informs them of that.
She goes on to explain that they would tickle the other until she says the word "mercy" after which a short break would be given.
The off camera lady told them that she would be the "judge" of who would win/loose the contest.

I am going to be somewhat less descript in this review as I do not want to give anything away. You can see a clip of this vid on his website(T2D, NOT me, TTD)lol , tickled2death.com and in the Heynas Club in yahoo groups.

By far t2d has outdone his first vid aside for a few bad cuts/edits later in the production.

Charlee is the tickleee first and is hog tied facing the camera lying on her belly. Her big Tickle spot appears to be her tummy and lower ribs. She to is very ticklish and is made to say "mercy" a few times by Simone.
again no details. don't want to give too much away
Charlee too is somewhat of a screamer but....
Nowhere near the level of Simone.
Simone is tied in the same position and tickled by Charlee quite intensely. Simone was pretty much screaming(and I mean SCREAMING) all the time especially when her underarms are tickled.
She cried out "mercy" a few times as well! Charlee was joined a couple of time by the off camera gall who chose to appear masked.

The little chicken...

After a while, it was Charlees'turn again and the position was spread eagle on the bed face up.
She was definatly more ticklish in this position.
After some time again Simone was in that same position and was hysterically screaming almost throughout that session, especially when double teamed and those underarms and feet were tickled at the same time!
It was also in that session where there were a couple ofsharp cut edits, which would make one believe that poor little Simone really could not take it and needed longer breaks than the "mercy" short breaks were given.

At any rate, there was another scene after that session but I will not go there as to not give away the "ending" or the outcome of the "contest".

This was by far better than the first. Longer than the first and more intense than the first. Would still definatly like to see more "prolonged" tickling but was still very happy with this production.
The Bondage however could have been more restrictive. Meaning that in the spread eagle position, the arms could have been stretched out and tied a bit tighter as could the legs and feet. Having less 'slack' in the rope and having the ticklee less mobile.

Other than that.....I give this little dvd(vid) a solid 9. Definatly worth the price of admission(purchase)

The overall quality was great.

Who was that Masked Woman?

Great job t2d. Cannot wait for the next one!

That's my take on this Vid.

Yours Truly

TTD

Ps. My honey, shygirl wathced this with me and will give HER review here soon after I am done or tomorrow evening. Would be nice to have a womans'view.

Later kids!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back