• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taekwondo Feet - Sniffed, Licked, & Freaked

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
I met Candy (5'6" & size 7.5) at a convenience store in the south. She seemed like a cool girl and I talked her into coming back to my place with me. While in my car she told me that she took taekwondo for 3 years and that she had moves that could kill a person with one blow. Turned out she took this self defense art because of an incident years ago when a guy held her at gunpoint.

Anyway, as far as me picking her up, I'm such a good looking (and fit) guy that she became very turned on by me being so nice to her. And after constantly being nothing but nice, I was able to say "Hey can I do something even more nice for your feet?" (and I said this with a look in my eye and zeal in my voice as if I wanted to do something a lot more than just nice) and she responded "YES!!" with a rich warm smile.

Then I started to gently massage her feet and work my magic. WOW guys, you just don't know how much of a good technique this was!!! Massaging her feet with my hands after a long day and making her comfy and trusting -- it rocked, WOW!!

Well, then of course I started getting pervy with the toe-sniffing part and simultaneous sole-licking and you can tell by her facial expression (in that exact moment) that is when she got freaked out by me.

So rule of thumb boys: if you're gonna pull the classy foot massage wool over a new girl's eyes, just stick with the hand massaging and don't break out the pervy stuff, cuz chances are, it won't matter; she will be freaked if you do, LOL

Just look at this reaction below:

Attachments

• candy-dupree-feetsniff.jpg
    candy-dupree-feetsniff.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 393
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back