• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

taiwanese tv: foot tickling /f

CitY of MicA

1st Level Orange Feather
This clip is from a Taiwanese TV period piece entitled 'Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre (aww... translations 🙄 ).' In my estimation, It's pretty lengthy for a mainstream scene. It is somewhat similar to a scene that was posted from a Chinese drama not long ago in which people on the forum were debating whether or not it was tickling. I don't think anyone will be questioning this one (stranger things have happened, though). I don't speak Mandarin, so I cannot translate what's being said.

CitY of MicA said:
This clip is from a Taiwanese TV period piece entitled 'Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre (aww... translations 🙄 ).' In my estimation, It's pretty lengthy for a mainstream scene. It is somewhat similar to a scene that was posted from a Chinese drama not long ago in which people on the forum were debating whether or not it was tickling. I don't think anyone will be questioning this one (stranger things have happened, though). I don't speak Mandarin, so I cannot translate what's being said.
Great clip, thanks, but that's not a TV period piece, it's one of the billion Hong Kong kung-fu/magic-fu movies from the 70s.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077664/

jts963 said:
Great clip, thanks, but that's not a TV period piece, it's one of the billion Hong Kong kung-fu/magic-fu movies from the 70s.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077664/
Hey, jts. Thanx. I'll have to question the accuracy of your information. To the best of my knowledge, it is a Taiwanese TV drama from around '93 or '94 (doesn't it look more recent than the 70s?). I do not speak Mandarin, but it is Mandarin they're speaking- not Cantonese. The above title I listed is a translation of a Chinese Novel. So if you punch it into a search engine you'll find any number of results; i.e. the novel was adapted any number of times.

Great find Mica! Apparently this title is used over and over again. Believe it or not, I found a music video on Youtube made from clips of a 2000 version. A man removes the sock (?) of a woman and appears to begin tickling at about the 1:03 mark (it unfortunately cuts to another clip when she begins to laugh):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEt2iaMcQs

Barlow

CitY of MicA said:
Hey, jts. Thanx. I'll have to question the accuracy of your information. To the best of my knowledge, it is a Taiwanese TV drama from around '93 or '94 (doesn't it look more recent than the 70s?). I do not speak Mandarin, but it is Mandarin they're speaking- not Cantonese. The above title I listed is a translation of a Chinese Novel. So if you punch it into a search engine you'll find any number of results; i.e. the novel was adapted any number of times.
My bad. Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I get a weird blue "static" when I play the clip so I really can't comment on the quality of the film. But what I saw was interesting.

Here is a much longer clip that contains the scene I originally posted. The tickling occurs at about the 6:20 mark. It gives you a better idea (since it's not all shot in the dark) of how beautiful this actress is. The clip was split using HJSplit.

Barlow said:
Great find Mica! Apparently this title is used over and over again. Believe it or not, I found a music video on Youtube made from clips of a 2000 version. A man removes the sock (?) of a woman and appears to begin tickling at about the 1:03 mark (it unfortunately cuts to another clip when she begins to laugh):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AEt2iaMcQs

Barlow
Good work, Barlow! What this indicated to me was that the idea is written into the source novel. I'm also guessing that in the original novel, it was probably not tickling that was indicated. Unfortunately, although it was a great thought on your part, I don't believe the above scene is actually tickling (obviously, one could not tell from the above montage). I am attaching the scene below even though I am labeling it as non-tickling. She has nice feet, though (don't they all, in these scenes). I'm guessing they took liberties with the original scene I posted with regard to the tickling. This was split using HJSplit.

Re: Static tickling???

Stefisa said:
...it's strange... I've found quite the same thing... Go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okY84fz8stM

No, not the static tickling (although that's weird enough in itself, unless one believes in "magic fu"). I'm talking about a screen-wide bluish video artifact that I've never seen in any other flashclip I've ever played. Since then I've tried another flv player and it disappeared.

Anyway, thanks for the new clip. I like it. 🙂

jts963 said:
My bad. Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I get a weird blue "static" when I play the clip so I really can't comment on the quality of the film. But what I saw was interesting.

No problem, jts. At this point, I probably should take the time to explain and clarify what I know. There was a Chinese novel written around 1961; it's English-translated title is 'Heaven Sword Dragon Sabre.' It appears to have been a period novel mixing battle (martial arts) and romance. One can assume that the scene occured in the source novel; whether or not it was tickling, I'm not sure. There have been any number of adaptations of this novel; the first appears to be a movie from 1978. Some are more faithful adaptations than others. The TV productions, as best I can tell, are as follows:

1978 Hong Kong
1984 Taiwan

I don't know nothing about the above productions at this point

1984 Hong Kong (I'm looking for this scene, now; it exists)
1993 Taiwan (The scene I have posted which initiated this thread)
2001 Hong Kong (The scene which Barlow alerted me to and is posted above)
2002-2003China/Taiwan (This scene, posted previously, is included in the post below)

Stefisa said:
...it's strange... I've found quite the same thing... Go here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okY84fz8stM
Yes, this was posted a while back. I alluded to it in my original post as I found it to be similar. Now I know why.

I'm taking the liberty of posting pictures of the actress who was tickled in the 1993 Taiwanese adaptation (the original post). Her name is Cecilia Yip. Some of the pics are more recent than that TV drama. The first pic is of the cover to the production's dvd. The next few are with her co-stars. She's on the left in the cover and second pic.

You know what regardless if it is tickling or not...Ill use my imagination and say it is. A GREAT GREAT CLIP!! Thanks very much for posting!!

Rob

Robace252 said:
You know what regardless if it is tickling or not...Ill use my imagination and say it is. A GREAT GREAT CLIP!! Thanks very much for posting!!

Rob
Hey, thanx a lot Rob. And good to see you back on the board!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back