• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking any request

stupidstupidman1

TMF Novice
Hey everybody, i'm just putting this out there. If anyone has a request for some kind of video game or anime character, or just a request in general, please post it here. I'll inform you when i'm taking a request so you know it's in the works, and i'll try to be prompt. The reason i'm posting this is because i don't exactly feel like looking through every request posted here and picking and choosing. I also want to draw something and have it be current, not just answer some old request that people might not care about anymore or that someone else has already fulfilled.

On that note, feel free to request anything, but i don't really like drawing inanimate things, aside from feathers or other small tickle devices i guess. And the less specific, the better. When it comes to looks, you can be specific, but i like to create my own poses to some degree my own situations because it makes it easier to draw.

Ready...go!

draw a mutant pizza box being tickled by a feather

as an animated gif

Well...

I was and still am very conflicted with this. While i'm thouroughly annoyed at the request, it was just funny enough to merit a one-time thing. Here is the GIF, but i'm announcing that anything not serious, no matter how funny, will NOT be fulfilled here again. I just want to try my skills at something and i need a little direction. A pizza box is not what i meant. But like i said, you caught me off guard and i did it. Touche, sir.

Attachments

• Image1.gif
    Image1.gif
    24.7 KB · Views: 81
Do you know Aeon Flux comic ?. Well, if you know it, then you can try to draw Aeon tickled on her soles by Trevor. If you haven't idea what i'm talking about, look at this image
b_1000118666.jpg
Btw, that Pizza thing was really funny !! 😎:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: :super_hap.
Here's a video where Aeon is licked on her soles http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfTS_iMYFDc.

Last edited:
ahaha that is amazing

that is like the first time a request of mine was ever answered and ironically it was the least serious one i've made

you earn compensation for being a good sport

Tell him the url to Lost Zero One's site.
Tell me you, i can read your comments too. I don't know, that link works in my pc, anyway try to get in www.youtube.com and look for "aeon flux fetish" and you'll get the clip (besides i posted it here so many time ago try to search in the "video corner" forum with words like "aeon flux").

Last edited:
ahaha that is amazing

that is like the first time a request of mine was ever answered and ironically it was the least serious one i've made

you earn compensation for being a good sport
Thank you, i'll be awaiting for.

OK, I've got a request for you. And what's more, it's serious - well, as serious as I ever am...Lisa Simpson tickling Maggie Simpson, both of them as adults (to keep safe within the Tickletheater TOS). 😀

Tell me you, i can read your comments too. I don't know, that link works in my pc, anyway try to get in www.youtube.com and look for "aeon flux fetish" and you'll get the clip (besides i posted it here so many time ago try to search in the "video corner" forum with words like "aeon flux").

???

I'm not sure what you asked, exactly.
Are you looking for that old foot-licking clip, from the Aeon Flux pilot episode?

i was actually thinking of compensating with something i can do personally (like online/email sex or something) rather than something anyone could provide

original content !

Attachments

• wendys.jpg
    wendys.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 44
???

I'm not sure what you asked, exactly.
Are you looking for that old foot-licking clip, from the Aeon Flux pilot episode?
I'm not sure too, What you mean in this sentence
Tell him the url to Lost One Zero's site.
?. What mean that sentence exactly ?. I believed that you did mean than the clip wasn't there. Please, can you be more specific about ?.

i was actually thinking of compensating with something i can do personally (like online/email sex or something) rather than something anyone could provide

original content !
Nice artwork. Is this one my request fulfillment ?. Or it's the koopacooper request fulfillment ?.

How about Rayne from Blood Rayne - in sheer stockings, in some kind of ticklish situation?

Alrighty

I'm gonna start with the Aeon Flux pic for now and then follow up with Blood Rayne and Rogue. Sorry but i can't draw the simpsons well enough for me to post a pic of them. I really do apologize but i don't want to disappoint you with a mediocre drawing. Keep the requests coming everyone!

ok ok ok, i'm gonna be serious this time AMAZING

i know i've already used up my grace, but i'm still gonna volunteer irma from ninja turtles because she needs more artwork, especially sexy artwork <3

last one done by me out of spite for the general public wtf spite it is to show she can have sex appeal ...!

the wendy's thing i just drew for the hell of it this is not a request thread for me durr

Attachments

• irma.jpg
    irma.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 13
  • fantasy.jpg
    fantasy.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 20
  • irmasecret.jpg
    irmasecret.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 40
  • irmabgssuck.jpg
    irmabgssuck.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 35
I'm not sure too, What you mean in this sentence ?. What mean that sentence exactly ?.
You mentioned the foot-licking scene from Aeon Flux.
The foot licking scene comes from the first episode ever, called a pilot episode.
So, the pilot episode of Aeon Flux's features the sole-licking scene you mentioned before.

And if you are looking for it, I think they posted it on TTC somewhere.
Plus, I think I have a slightly better copy of it, so if you can't find it here, I can post it myself.

I believed that you did mean than the clip wasn't there. Please, can you be more specific about ?.
The original poster, on a different thread, was looking for a certain manga artist.
He did not remember his name, so he just described his drawings.

I recognised a pattern, and remembered, more or less, his name.
He is Lost One Zero.
And the original poster was looking for it.

So, since I could not remember the url to LOZ's site, I told oriya, as a compensation, to tell SSM the url to it.

In the meanwhile, another guy remembered and posted the url, and oriya posted a pic anyway, so the url to LOZ's site is not as important as it could have been anymore.

Simple, eh?

Last edited:
Aeon Flux Complete

The request for Aeon Flux has officially been fulfilled! Check the Tickling Art section to see the pic.

And uh...i don't understand. Do you want a pic of Irma, or are you just showing me some?

You mentioned the foot-licking scene from Aeon Flux.
The foot licking scene comes from the first episode ever, called a pilot episode.
So, the pilot episode of Aeon Flux's features the sole-licking scene you mentioned before.

And if you are looking for it, I think they posted it on TTC somewhere.
Plus, I think I have a slightly better copy of it, so if you can't find it here, I can post it myself.

The original poster, on a different thread, was looking for a certain manga artist.
He did not remember his name, so he just described his drawings.

I recognised a pattern, and remembered, more or less, his name.
He is Lost One Zero.
And the original poster was looking for it.

So, since I could not remember the url to LOZ's site, I told oriya, as a compensation, to tell SSM the url to it.

In the meanwhile, another guy remembered and posted the url, and oriya posted a pic anyway, so the url to LOZ's site is not as important as it could have been anymore.

Simple, eh?
Ok, only was a misunderstood fact, i did think than " Lost One Zero's site" did mean "there's no link/site" in a "street slang" way, something than rarely i use it. I apologize for that fact. I posted that clip here, so many time ago.

Last edited:
i was showing you some as examples as i often get asked to show reference pictures

Ok, only was a misunderstood fact, i did think than " Lost One Zero's site" did mean "there's no link/site" in a "street slang" way, something than rarely i use it. I apologize for that fact. I posted that clip here, so many time ago.
Nope. Lost One Zero is indeed a guy.
And he's quite good at drawing.

Sure, he does manga only, he's good, in spite of that.

😀

Here's one I'd thrill to see you create, should it merit thought and not distract too much form your time and efforts with other artistic pursuits.

How about an S&M-fantasy-themed tickle-drawing where a robust woman has her feet strapped into the pedals of a unicycle. Her arms are tightly bound behind her back, and a taut line leads from a neck-collar to a bolt in the ceiling above? Thus, she has to cycle-in-place or risk being hanged! All this WHILE she's enduring some tickling! Maybe it's some sort of deranged scene from a weight-loss spa in Brazil that always produces miraculous results or some other ludicrous scenario.

Apart from the slight artistic hassle of drawing the unicylce itself, the rest should be pretty doable with a minimum of extraneous furnishings and/or scenery.

Any and all other considerations are freely given over to your artistic license. If you wanna add recognizable characters you're fond of, or change the whole "weight-loss" focus of the position/situation, that's fine! I have every confidence in you after seeing the mutant pizza-box getting tickled.

Thanks in advance!

--Rick T.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back