• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taking Sprite Requests

Wii

TMF Master
I'm in a sprite-making mood today, so I thought what the hell and decided to go ahead and see if anyone had any requests for sprite tickle pics (not the soda). Here's a list of things that are required for me to do one.

• *this one is the most important* Be sure that there are sprites of the character you wish to request.
  • Be sure the sprites aren't too small (like 8-bit small. Seriously.)
  • I don't accept /m requests
  • Make sure there are enough sprites for the pic to be made. If there's just one or two sprites, I won't have much to work with. >>
  • There are limited spots available (how many is my decision), so you might wanna be quick about it.
  • No footshot requests. I have other people who use this computer, too.

Other than that, request away.

Last edited:
Well my request is still the same, fora Darkstalkers based pic, but another thought for an idea.

How about doing a series of Marvel vs Capcom related sprite pics.

Actually, that was one of my ideas after taking some requests. XD

Well that, or the Darkstalkers pic where Morrigan is a ler, either is fine with me, just ensure that either one you do includes foot tickling action.

So does that mean you'll take my request then? If so i hope your foot spriting skills have improved since your last piece :d

So does that mean you'll take my request then? If so i hope your foot spriting skills have improved since your last piece :d
I'll take anyone's requests. And yes, I am trying to get better at spriting a foot. It's not as easy as it looks. 😛
IcelandCreature increases the sizes of the characters for better detailing of his sprite pics. I like to leave them at their original sizes, which makes adding detail more difficult than it seems.

I'll take anyone's requests. And yes, I am trying to get better at spriting a foot. It's not as easy as it looks. 😛
IcelandCreature increases the sizes of the characters for better detailing of his sprite pics. I like to leave them at their original sizes, which makes adding detail more difficult than it seems.

Well, those are the only ideas related to sprites that i really want to see done, so if you could do either of them that'd be great.

And no matter what you do, could you please sprite Morrigan at least once as a ler, she seems like such a perfect ler but she just isn't given many pics, even though so many oppertunities come up.:redface:

And no matter what you do, could you please sprite Morrigan at least once as a ler, she seems like such a perfect ler but she just isn't given many pics, even though so many oppertunities come up.:redface:
Oh don't worry, I'll do just that. ^^

Any more requests, people? I'm making a list here. 😛

I've been trying to find some sprites from the DS castlevanias, especially like the maids, student witches, etc etc. Perhaps Symphony of the Night in the same vein.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure hasn't been touched, Mahrahi and Midler would be fun.

Any sprite work from Street Fighter 3: Third Strike would look fantastic I'm sure. Ibuki, hm?

The female lead from Metal Slug.

Any girls from Samurai Showdown.

Best sprites I could think of, thanks if you use any.

I like ghostshinobi's list X3

I'd request any of the Sonic girls from the Game Boy Advance games, but their sprites are so tiny it's almost not worth it

I'll throw a few foot tickling ideas your way.
-Nadia Cassel Or Fio Germi from Metal Slug.
-Raven from Teen Titans (Sprites available here - http://sdb.drshnaps.com/sheets/Media/Other/Other/Raven.png)
-Peach or Daisy from Super Mario
-Hsien Ko from Darkstalkers

Sprite Database http://sdb.drshnaps.com/index.htm
Hm, that's a very interesting list. I'll keep some of those in mind. ^^
Thanks for the link to that database also. That'll be very helpful.

I'd request any of the Sonic girls from the Game Boy Advance games, but their sprites are so tiny it's almost not worth it
Actually, I know of a good site that has a whole bunch of custom made Sonic poses for everyone in the series (including unclothed versions of Amy and, ugh, Cream, but they're just for custom costume designs. In no way do they show any "physical" detail. >>), so those kinds of requests are fine by my standards.

Last edited:
Well I for one can never get bored of Street Fighter. A Cammy vs. Chun Li perhaps?

Wait, why no Male requests?
Well, I do have other people who use my computer, and if they see that kind of material saved on here, then they may be thinking false thoughts about me.

That's something I'd really like to avoid. >>

well, it's good that you're open-minded and won't mind doing male stuff as opposed to being outright phobic of doing male art, you're just afraid people might see it, which is understandable. In any case, I think the majority of us prefer to see female stuff, at least, that's my assumption.

hmmm I'd personally love to see you tackle a little princess toadstool XD
Im a helluva sucker for peach stuff =D
Cant wait so see whatever ya do dude 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back