• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tales of the Ticklish City Part 5 Wills' Revenge M/F

MsTickler84

Eve's creamy, white skin tingled as Wills was tying and stripping her. She knew he would get revenge on her for how ruthlessly she tickled him in the diner, and then again in the interview.

Wills stripped off his shirt and pressed his body against hers, the hairs on his chest tickling her sensitive nipples lightly. "Why didn't you tell me you were one of the 9? Said Wills between light kisses along Eve's throat. Eve tried to kiss Wills back, but he pulled his head away. "I want an answer!" Eve smiled at him and replied, "I not allowed to tell. I'm there to scout out the most ticklish prospects and report back to the other 8."

Wills ran his hands down your ribs lightly, but not enough to tickle her. 'So Now it's you're turn!!! Let's see how ticklish you are!!! Let's see how you do on your ticklishness test!!"

Wills ran his fingertips along Eve's upper ribcage and along the sides of her from . ticklish breasts. She began giggling immediately, but not resisting his tickling touches. Wills moved his head down and began Tickly circles around Eve's erect nipples. She threw her head back and laughed hard and stretched her body so Wills could get more of her to tickle. He put his mouth over each nipple and tickle d it back and forth with his tongue, throwing Eve nearly into an orgasm.

Wills pulled back and began nibble tickling inside Eve's smoothly shaved underarms. One of Eve's most ticklish spots. She nearly went crazy, giggling and trying to pull her arms down protectively.

While Wills tickled her breast line and then over your tummy, Eve felt herself becoming more and more aroused. Wills could feel it, too and slid his hands down and began tickling her pubic hair, then her inner thighs.

She whispered to Wills "Untie me.. Let me tickle you to climax while you are tickling me! Wills smiled.. "not till I've tickled you completely! He ran his fingertips along the back edges of her ribs. Eve's laughter was beginning to turn hysterical as he reached another hyper ticklish spot.

Wills began tickling her belly with his tongue, flicking allover, flicking back and forth as if doing tickling fallaichio. Eve's body began bucking as she became more and more aroused.

Her ticklish body danced playfully the more Wills tickled and the lower he got.
Moans were mixed between giggles and laughter as Wills kept tickling Eve. Just as she was ready to burst.. Wills untied her so she could begun tickling him. He ran his fingertips over her ticklish labia as her hands found his erect and very ticklish genitals. He could feel her fingertips teasing and tickling him to a state of arousal.

Once Even found Wills genitals and started tickling them, Wils began giggling heartily. He tried to keep tickling her, but he soon was overcome wiht ticklish laughter. Eve tickled Wills wiht abandon until he climaxed. Tickling Wills to climas was enought to thrown Eve into climax as well.She straddled Wills and began rib tickling him, but as she was about to finish her tikcling, Wills slipped his hands around her ticklish wasit and began knead and tickling. Eve soon found herself becoming more and more arroused , until finnally Eve's body shuddered as she climaxed hard. She let out a scream, then fell ontop of Wills, who began giggling at her.

Last edited:
Another nice addition to the story! 😀 Good descriptions of the action. 😉

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back