• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talk about anything Random thread

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
Talk about anything thats on your Noodle. weather it be bad good silly retarted Whatever

I love picking my Boogers and Eating them 2 :happy:

hehehehehehehehehe

Runs off

Lovely.
My mind is currently on the fact that my phone is dead the the phone co. cant get here till Tuesday. grrr...

I'm wondering if I shouldn't change jobs,or at least trucking company I am tired of staying here in the east I wanna go out west more I really really hate the states of Ohio,Illinois and Indiana I hate those !@#$%^&*() truck speed limits in those !@#$%^&*() states

blah blah blah blah blah blah who knows what the song Milkshake is about?? blah blah blah blah potatoes rock!! blah blah i have nothing else to say im just as they call it in other forums Whoring up the thread..lalalala

Random....more needed......AHA! A questionaire:
Who is your favorite Super Smash Brothers Melee character(s)?

Ganondorf, Roy, and Mewtwo here.😛

All I know is that I'm really sick to death of those stupid stickers of bullet holes that people put on their cars. I blame Fred Durst for all of the lame ass people who think they're tough trend.

This is turning into the "gripe about anything" thread lol
Here's another gripe...
I have no car. I dont have a driver's license. I can't leave the house unless hubby is home! waahhh!

Yay! Smash Bros. Melee! That game kicks ass! There are a few characters I can play as and be debatably unstoppable...Link, Samus, and Captain Falcon.

I also hold up fairly well as Marth, Roy, or Mewtwo

Ack! I clicked the wrong button. That was supposed to include HDS's quote in it. Ah, well. It's 3 am and I'm a massive idiot. What can one expect?

Maverick looks scary with the flame shooting up whats the word im looking for here? Pyro maybe? **cough** lol j/k Mav😛

ohhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my cats got a new pet door installed today down in the Basement door!

How do you cope with YOUR "short"ages, squirmer? hmmmm??

hehehe

BellyButtonsRoc said:
Maverick looks scary with the flame shooting up whats the word im looking for here? Pyro maybe? **cough** lol j/k Mav😛

lol *sneaks up silently behind BBR with mini-blowtorch lighter...*

maverick83 said:
lol *sneaks up silently behind BBR with mini-blowtorch lighter...*

Get away Get away!

I'll stake you without even thinking twice about it :happy:

The Lost Boys

that movie kicks so much butt

Well, I never saw that movie....but I'm guessing you mean a wooden stake? There's a problem with that, my friend... *ignites the lighter* ...it's flammable.

Maverick, I Hope Your Not Listening To An Old Richard Pryor Album While Playing With That!

Richard Pryor? He's a comedian, right? Not really familiar with him...but regardless, you do realize that your (I'm assuming: smartass?) remark has directed my firey wrath at you... 😛

(I don't want you people getting the wrong idea. Ya know I'm not actually a pyromaniac, right?)

Maverick, Richard Pryor Actually Set Himself On Fire Ages Ago Trying To Ignite A Bong, Crack Pipe, Whatever. He Put This Into One Of His Routines. Gee Now That Your After Me I Won't Be Able To Keep Fire Insurance On My Hut. Thanks! Lol!

No, thank you. Now I can refer to myself as a Richard Pryor waiting to happen...nah. I'm not stupid enough to light myself on fire...though that doesn't guarantee my safety...a few days ago, one of my friends decided to try to scare me by repeatedly igniting a lighter inches from my face. (We all had lighters. I had recently taught them to make lighters into what I refer to as "mini-blowtorches", like the one in my sig pic, and so among us, they became common) I didn't move an inch...and on one of the attempts, my eyelashes and eyebrow lit up. Luckily, I put it out before any noticable damage was done. Quite a startling moment, really.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back