• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tall Classy Woman + Bad Economy = Pervo Heaven!

tyler_d1

TMF Expert
5' 10.5", size 9.5 Mindy Schultz is a girl who I met recently during her difficult financial times. She used to work a respectable job at a car dealership but got laid off due to the economy. Nowadays, she is willing to do just about anything as you can see from what she was doing with me (below).

I needed those feet badly and she needed some money badly to pay her bills, so basically, I got to have my way with her big feet for an hour for the bargain price of $40. Basically, I LSSF'd those feet to get my money's worth. Licked them sniffed them, buried my face & nose into them and even got face-bounced good by those puppies plus got my ding dong stroked by them too.

And when she posed her feet for me solo at first, i just wanted to explode right there from lookin, but i was able to keep my composure for a few minutes til it was time to start sniffing and licking. You can see here in this scene she plays the part of a good hardworking g/f who goes out and earns the bread while her man takes care of her feet when she gets home.

If there's one good thing about America's bad economy, it is that the hotter classier every day women are now exploring the streets to see how they can make money off of perverted men who simply cannot buy this kind of action from the hot classy women who have more lucrative options in life.

2 clips:
fwv0360.wmv
fwv0370.wmv

...credited from this clip gallery.

Attachments

• fwv0368.jpg
    fwv0368.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 547
You had me right up until that picture...you see it's for reasons like that that I don't post the face.

I mean..sorry..but...Oh my god...it's like the love child of Ludwig Von Beethoven and Olive Oyl....

Last edited:
^ oh, but get one whiff and you'll be sold fer sure :ggrin:

jus wear a blindfold while masterbating 😀

^ oh, but get one whiff and you'll be sold fer sure :ggrin:

jus wear a blindfold while masterbating 😀

Oh...sorry...I don't masterbate...I'm a Master Debater though...but I think the word is Masturbate...which I don't do either...haha.

That was too funny 😀
And thanks Mistressvalerie for finding it funny. I thought I made a boom boom for a moment...
Dun Dun Dun DUN!!!

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back