• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taming A demoness [*/f]

caroo

TMF Poster
demon_tickling.jpg

Story

Selica started to question her own judgment that maybe her deal wasn’t a very well considered one.

A lesser demoness from the fires of the low worlds. When summoned by a modern day Magic user she licked her lips at the deal he offered to her.

“If you can resist a night of my tortures upon you. You’ll get my soul. But if not and you submit to the torture.. I keep you forever.”

The deal was just what a lesser demon like Selica needed to advance to the next tier of demon ranks. A soul to give to her master. How pleased he will be. What a good job and all she had to do was last 12 hours of torture.

For a demoness it was an easy task.. or so she thought…

Slipped into a sight mitheril thread straight jacket. Small golden locks bind the straps to her tight form.. Small well-oiled pill vibrators nuzzle her exposed nipples. A tight and devious chastity belt around her sex. Hugging her clit and folds with tight latex. The inner layer a intensely dense formation of feather down material.. And not only a nice. Hugging vibrator for her pussy lips and tail hole.. but a small. Little ring that fixed around her clit and buzzed without mercy.. Squeezing and pinching her love button.

Her three toed slender feet placed into very strong mitheral stocks. Foot and toe holders fixed to the stocks keep her feet immobile and sprayed out and exposed.. a nice gap between each toe.. Her feet pedicured and washed several times before the torture begins. She is not going anywhere!

Tentacles. Whips of ethereal magic form all around her.. 12 deeply colored and flexible snake like tendrils explore her body.. stroking ..tickling..teasing her soles and toes.. Thighs and tummy.. Her tail not even safe from their grasping pulses of tingling warmth.

This was all manageable.

What sealed the Demoness fate though were two trump cards the wizard kept secret. Firstly.. he oiled the chastity belt with a smooth toxin that would render her highly sexually active. But not able to orgasm. Not until he dispelled it.

Secondly. A time dilation spell was cask around the room. Hours effectively turning into eternal years for the poor demoness. Also not dispelled until she submitted and signed a contract for the wizard.

It didn’t take long until her poor and helpless woman to know she was numbered. Silky feet quivered but couldn’t move as tendrils set them on fire with ticklish torment. Her pussy lips raged and clit pinched to a red rore pulsing. Cries of larghter and pleasure echo in the dungeon. But no orgasm comes, and until she submits. No orgasm ever will.

It was going to be a very long 12 hours.

Hot stuff Caroo! I love the detailed scene setting and fiendishly helpless situation your Daemoness is in. I love it!

This is one of your best ones yet if not best. I completely adored it both story and piccie!

Very nice.
I think I may have stumbled over your work on DeviantART once before. Did one piece you did feature a Kangaroo guy in stocks while some purple fox lady advertised some kind of sensitizing lotion?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back