• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tammi the Tickle Witch #3 *New 8/14/09 (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
Tammi the Tickle Witch #3
Art by Mako Fufu
Written by Colin

It’s late summer, when a tickle-witch’s fancy lightly turns to thoughts of…well, frankly, the word we’re looking for is lust. The object of Tammi’s affections is a hot new grad student named Zack, who seems to have a more than passing interest in magic. Tammi thinks she’s finally found a serious boyfriend, but what about Rachael? Will Tammi’s hunger for romance threaten her friendship with the coolest gal-pal any witch could want?

Besides, it turns out that Zack isn’t quite what he appears to be. Forget ruling girl’s hearts; this boy’s out to rule the world! And he needs the magic of Cirra’s Amulet to do it…before she can say toujour l’amour, Tammi is barefoot, helpless, and in a world of ticklish trouble. Aunt Iris comes to the rescue, but she’s pretty ticklish herself. That leaves Rachael, who’s resourceful, brave, but not very magical…or is she?

**13 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**Color Cover
**Written By Colin
**Art by Mako Fufu
**f/f, m/f, and some f/m
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TammitheTickleWitch.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and the first page of the comic below!

Last edited:
The Story: Having read the past Tammi the Tickle Witch series, I almost can't believe having teamed with Colin! I could just imagine the scripts behind each naughty episodes. I had that close encounter with the way he does sequence treatments of each panel, and I consider it a great experience. For this 3rd Episode, the magic is rolling just the same, but unique in each issue.

Colin is very versatile in creating colorful scenes with unique flair in them. The flavor for Tammi Stories is devious but in a fun way, like the way you can't mess up with any witch. Like I said in the past, it reminds me of Harry Potter, but of course it has been plotted differently. The male character in this issue is a treat!

The Art: It has been consistent from the start -- very animated with shimmering bright palette of colors. Tammi is definitely playful in all angles and textures (I love the massive use all throughout, BTW!) and all those manga-ish facial expressions. Mako Fufu is one of a kind artist in terms of executing illustrative actions.

Last edited:
Bought the first and this third issues so far, and frankly, can't wait to see the second one!!! It is marvelous!!! Great work, guys!

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back