• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tammi the Tickle Witch #4 *New 12/14/09 (Now Accepting PayPal)

MTJpub

Verified
Tammi the Tickle Witch #4
Art by Mako Fufu
Written by Colin

Summer’s come and the girls are enjoying a day at the beach. All is going swimmingly…until the ever-mischievous Tammi sets Professor Pringle up for some barefoot, buried in the sand tickle-action. Not long after, the Professor unwittingly releases a ticklish Djinn Princess from a bottle, and the real fun begins. Pringle’s first wish is (of course) to be made a great witch, but the only way to do that is for her to switch bodies with Tammi…so guess what happens?

Before you can say Arabian Nights, Rachael and Aunt Iris are being tickle-tortured to within an inch of their lives. Can Tammi—now trapped in Professor Pringle’s svelte and equally ticklish body—save the day? Or will Princess Ali get the last laugh?

**13 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**Color Cover
**6 bonus Sketch Pages
**1 Bonus Holiday Greetings page
**Written By Colin
**Art by Mako Fufu
**f/f tickling
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TammitheTickleWitch.html

(Now Accepting PayPal)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art as well as a special Holiday Greeting from Tammi and all of us at MTJ Publishing!

The chibi cuteness is so adorable it's almost painful to watch.

LMAO.

Great work on yet another chapter in the Tammi saga.

And thanks for always rewarding us with such sexy covers, and awesome pin ups!

You rock, Jim,

The Deet

Yay😀 Nice issue🙂 I like this issue reminding me of summer time😉 And nice xmas themed pic too🙂

Foot chakra - Hahahaha!

Very fanciful. It is distinct with Tammi series, those ridiculous switches ever since, and this issue has another of that! Some tricky deceit, humor and torturous concepts really made this sequel an good one; and those witty lingo of Colin. You'll surely love this episode being put to consistent great interpretation by an expert manga artist, Mako fufu. She has done them all beautifully.

I have always enjoyed the Tammi Series. They are very pleasant to read. Made me smile.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back