• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TAMMI THE TICKLE WITCH *New 10/31/08

MTJpub

Verified
TAMMI THE TICKLE-WITCH
Written by Colin, Art by Mako Fufu
Edited By AnnieHall

**12 Full Color Pages
**50+ Comic Panels
**Color Cover
**3 promo pics
**Written By Colin
**Art by Mako Fufu
**All together 20 pages including the cover
**Direct Digital Download

Please Note: Also includes a preview of 4 character sketches from Tammi the Tickle Witch 2: Girls just want to have fun. The 2nd issue is already in production and we hope to have a Christmas release.

There’s a new girl at the University. Tammi Griffin is a cute and spunky blonde, with personality to burn. Her new friend Rachael loves hanging with her, but Tammi is a little different from most girls. You see, she’s a witch. And not just a witch, but a Tickle-Witch, a sorceress with a special affinity for magic connected with laughter. Her Aunt Iris (a very experienced witch in her own right) is hoping Tammi will settle down to her studies, but Tickle-Witches just want to have fun! Rachael soon learns that Tammi is not above using her powers for mischief, and things take a truly ticklish turn when ditzy Professor Pringle tries stealing a spell. Soon the girls find themselves fighting a demoness who prefers tickling soles to stealing souls!

TAMMI THE TICKLE-WITCH is the latest addition to the MTJ family. The storytelling skills of veteran tickle-scribe Colin (LAUGHING BOYS, LEXI) find a perfect match in the delicious manga-styled artwork of Mako Fufu. TAMMI is pure tickling magic!

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/TammitheTickleWitch.html

This is surprisingly action packed and very animated comic! The output is rich and every scene gives rewards to all the expected anticipation a reader wants in a tickling comic.

The story is great, unpredictable and not a cliche. I like that exploitation of magic and sense of mystery. It has been well expressed and compatible to the art. To start your halloween, this is worth buying and collecting.

I love every panel of this comic!

Yum! ^_^

This looks fantastic. It is a great idea for a comic, and the art is cute, too!

Although, just in case, I would hope to see some good old-fashioned pinning and foot-tickling methods sans magic? The first promo pic (them tickling the dolls' feet) is incredibly cute! It just is not quite as sexy or "real" to me as some of the others.

Ah! I don't mean to criticize! Just hoping. ^_^

~Ticklish Tara :cat:

This looks fantastic. It is a great idea for a comic, and the art is cute, too!

Although, just in case, I would hope to see some good old-fashioned pinning and foot-tickling methods sans magic? The first promo pic (them tickling the dolls' feet) is incredibly cute! It just is not quite as sexy or "real" to me as some of the others.

Ah! I don't mean to criticize! Just hoping. ^_^

~Ticklish Tara :cat:

Yes, physical non-magical tickling is included:3poke:

Jim
MTJ Publishing

Greetings!

I just wanted to say that we really appreciate all the feedback that we have been receiving on Deviant Art, Tickle Theater, and the TMF. “Tammi the Tickle-Witch” seems to have captured the imagination of our customers and is quickly becoming a best seller.

When I first read the script for "Tammi the Tickle-Witch" I fell in love with the characters and the setting. A cross between “Sabrina the Teenage Witch” and “Harry Potter.”

Mako Fufu’s amazing artwork truly captures Colin’s vision for the series. She is a very talented artist and I think that her work is simply gorgeous. If you have not had the chance to visit her DA page here is a link….

http://mako-fufu.deviantart.com/

Work started on the 2nd issue three weeks ago and we are hoping for a Christmas release. Typically we don’t start work on a 2nd issue until we have seen positive sales results on the first issue. However with this project I am committed to the first three issues regardless of sales. That is how strongly I feel about the comic and thanks to the support of our customers it looks like I have made the right decision.

Feel free to discuss the story and characters and let us know what you would like to see in future issues. Colin will begin work on the third script soon and I am sure he will find your feedback helpful.

Thank you!

Jim
MTJ Publishing

This is a really, really great comic. At the first look on the preview that was posted a while ago, I could already tell this was going to be a really polished, well drawn and professionally made comic.
The linework, viewpoint angles, panel layout and colouration are all very high class, something that you would expect to find in any major anime/manga print publication. I noticed some very cool uses of patterns and textures as well, in a very stylish way.
It is strange, for an artist so adept at tickling art, that we have not seen any tickling related art Mako Fufu on our beloved forum before... but that might just be me not checking everything new. Regardless, it was a wonderful surprise to see a new and very talented artist join the ranks of MTJ.

Of course something must also be said about the exellent writing by Colin. Known for his work on "Lexi", his stories always have that playful, cheerful touch, at which he excells, and in this comic (series?) goes so well together with the cute drawing style of Mako Fufu.

I would not refer to Harry Potter, or Sabrina the Teenage Witch in describing this story (though if you like those books/series/films, you will definitely like this one!)as this comic has a setting all of it's own, one that also feels very genuine and original, not a mere tickle-spoof on one of those magic-related series.

I would very much recommend this e-comic to all of you who are both fan of anime/manga art and playful tickles (though there's some wilder tickling in it as well! 🙂 )

Exellent work! 🙂

I have to agree with the overwhelmingly positive reviews of this comic. Although I've found flaws in the writing--which is a given considering the difficulty in combining tickling excess with complex narrative, lol--I am overjoyed at the technical execution of this issue.

Mako-fufu has an extremely deft grasp of comic paneling procedure and cross-cutting management. I also applaud the extremely playful and comedic tone of both the artwork and the story; oftentimes, entertaining tickling content is derailed by sheer ridiculousness or amateurish exposition, but here in Tammi, it's everything that makes fun tickling fun, in particular the use of cross-cutting to switch tickling emphasis between characters and scenes so it doesn't get old.

This is another exciting addition to a new age of advancement in tickling media technical accomplishment that started with FTKL's VU and Tomato_Dragon's Stipplewitz and has progressed with recent work in The Agencies. If Tammi and the work of Mako-fufu is just another of these precursors, then the future is looking very bright...and airbrushed.

I waaaaanttt.

I'm going to have to wait to buy it till I get some extra spending money, but it looks fabulous.

Great art work. Awesome concept.

I love the angelic ladies and the feet shots...very charming...the ticklishness is beautiful.

i just got this yesterday but i'm not going to spoil anything.

Definitely worth the money, the bright colors and soft tones are definitely pleasing to the eye, and the really playful action mixed with the bright visuals will keep you smiling throughout the end.

Awesome publication!

I can't believe I'm just getting around to commenting on this one. It's very different in approach than many other publications that have come to us over the years. I'll be honest, I'm not usually big on this sort of thing, so for this to capture my imagination is saying something. The color schemes are striking (a big thing for me), and the flow of the story, while as stated could be tricky with something like this...is really well crafted. With the overall set-up and introduction of the world and characters out of the way, this could really start to take off.

Excellent work, and I can't wait to see the next part. :triangle:

Thank you for all of the feedback on "Tammi."

Let us know if there is anything you might like to see in future issues.

Also be sure to check out Mako FuFu's DeviantArt page.
http://mako-fufu.deviantart.com/

Jim
MTJ Publishing

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back