• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tampa Foot Party - Nov 08, 2005 - A Review - Part One

Tickler Bart

2nd Level Orange Feather
Part one
There is A LOT to talk about so I have to post several parts.

I had a GREAT time at the party.
Arrived at about 8 PM with my Bag O‘ Tricks in hand.
I used a small tool kit box-type thing. I had several different feathers, brushes & such.
After signing in I went to the bar in the back, got me a bottle of water & hung out at the bar for a short while, gazing at the lovely ladies mingling about & having conversations with the guys.
A very cute girl named Bella came over to me & we chatted for about 30 seconds before we went into a private room.
She had such a cute design on her toes.
Very sweet & lovely girl. The kind you could bring home to meet the family.
I cannot remember exactly who the guy was, but he was walking around making videos of anyone who wanted to be taped. He did video tape my ‘session’ with Bella, I think.
I started out with a little foot massage. After a few minutes, I began to slowwwly stroke her soles.
She was quite ticklish & I immediately held her ankles firmly as I continued to scribble all around her sweet soles.
She was squirming & giggling loudly as my fingers continued to scritch all around her pretty little feet.
I suggested I open my Bag O’ Tricks so I can use some of my ‘stuff’.
She was intrigued by my collection of tickling instruments & wanted me to try a few of them before my 10 minutes was up.
I found her weak spot with my fingers. The balls of her feet & behind her toes. She went crazy when I scribbled behind her toes.
Bella was so delightful & sweet. I wanted to stay with her for another 10 minutes, but I had JUST arrived there & didn’t want to use up all my cash so soon. I was hoping for another ’session’ with her but it never happened.
After I finished with Bella, I sat on one of the couches & tried to calm down.
About 10 minutes later a lovely girl named Jessie (or Jesse) walked up to me with a palm-corder in hand & asked me if I wanted a ’session’ with her friend Ember & if it was alright if she made a video of it.
I jumped at the opportunity to tickle Ember’s feet.
Ember is a tall, thin VERY attractive girl with straight blonde hair & excellent feet.
There was a big bed that was near the couch where I was sitting. This bed had white curtains that surrounded the bed & was well lit inside. There was only the box spring & the mattress with bed sheets, so it was pretty much on the floor.
Well, let me tell you about Ember.
This girl LOVES to be foot tickled & foot licked.
We had a wonderful conversation abort foot fetishism.
She said that she is one of the few women that REALLY truly has a foot fetish.
When she saw my Bag O’ Tricks she became VERY excited.
I asked Jessie (The Cam-Girl) if she can tape a lot of Ember’s soles, since I LOVE bare soles.
She was more than happy to accommodate me & began to tape us.
Well, not only is Ember VERY ticklish, but she had, at LEAST, one orgasm from the tickling.
I used several feathers & brushes, but I mainly used my trusty fingers.
She had GREAT feet & toes & I had the BEST time with her.
She started out on her back & was squirming & laughing hysterically. I had to hold her ankles VERY tightly as I stroked her soles.
I was saying, “Ember, you’re so ticklish. Kitchy kitchy koooo, Ember.”
She seemed to react more to my little comments, so I continued . . ( Heh heh)
“Does it tickle more when I say that?”
She yelled, “YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.”
She was all over the bed & her feet were turning all over the place. It was a workout for me as well trying to hold her ankles in place as I continued to tickle her bare soles.
Well, it turns out that the back of her toes were HER weak spot too. just like with Bella.
I dug behind her toes & she was in ticklish agony. She made A LOT of noise but I didn’t care.
I had to stop a few times so she could catch her breath.
After the 10 minutes were up I told her that I NEEDED more. I gave her another 20 dollars.
Having a MAJOR foot fetish besides a tickle fetish I HAD to lick her feet.
So, I started to kiss her toes, then I sucked her big toe. She was so turned on by this point.
I licked her soles, sucked on her toes, sucked on her heels, sucked on the balls of her feet.
Let’s face it, I sucked. I sucked A LOT. & I LOVED it.
Ember was in ecstasy.
Suffice it to say it was EXTREMELY difficult for me to stop, but my time was up. I could have had another 10 minutes, but I was SO turned on that if I were to go any further that I would have had a Happy Accident.
I needed to calm down & re-group. So I decided to end it there.
I must say that Ember was the BEST I’ve ever experienced.

End of Part One

Attachments

• Bella.jpg
    Bella.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 345
  • Ember.jpg
    Ember.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 375
Last edited:
Those must be two pairs of the best feet I've ever seen. :weird:

Never having been to a tickle party I may sound a bit naive. Is it customary to pay to tickle someone at these parties?

Yes it is. When I lived in SoCal I used to do the San Diego and L.A. parties. Any foot-related and non-sexual is allowed (footjobs, etc...). I used to go mainly for foot worship but would include some tickling every once in a while. I can't wait until I can go to the Tampa party. All of the girls are my age there, something you really can't get in the SoCal scene.

Last edited:
David Tyler said:
Never having been to a tickle party I may sound a bit naive. Is it customary to pay to tickle someone at these parties?
David,
It is NOT a Tickle Party. It is a Foot Fetish Party.
I incorporate tickling in my 'time' with the girls because I LOVE tickling as much as I LOVE bare soles.
Yes, in order to get some feet (Licking, sucking toes, tickling, etc) you must pay 20 dollars for 10 minutes. If you want more you pay another 20 dollars for another 10 minutes.

TicklerBart said:
David,
It is NOT a Tickle Party. It is a Foot Fetish Party.
I incorporate tickling in my 'time' with the girls because I LOVE tickling as much as I LOVE bare soles.
Yes, in order to get some feet (Licking, sucking toes, tickling, etc) you must pay 20 dollars for 10 minutes. If you want more you pay another 20 dollars for another 10 minutes.

Dude, can you please announce when the next one of these parties is going to take place. I will make the trip from Texas. I nearly exploded reading your post. Thanks alot.

Yes!

Storm_Cat said:
the world needs more women like Ember!
I agree totally.
Not only is she freakin' HOT, she LOVES to have her feet tickled & licked.
PLEASE GOD! Make more like Ember! PLEEZE! We NEED more like her.
Then maybe some of us won't be so lonely.

TicklerBart said:
I agree totally.
Not only is she freakin' HOT, she LOVES to have her feet tickled & licked.
PLEASE GOD! Make more like Ember! PLEEZE! We NEED more like her.
Then maybe some of us won't be so lonely.

I hear that.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back