• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Taryn, with nylons & without! (M/F)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
A little something for everyone in this one...

Taryn is, among other things, one of the most ticklish visitors to the stocks--and one of the most enthusiastic! I found out exactly WHY on this visit. It turns out that she's been getting a little extra bonus out of it!

She's one of the kinkier people I know; she's one of those people who doesn't mind being flogged and such (not exactly my speed), but she LOVES "sensation." And there got to a point during when I was tickling her in the nylons that she sounded like she was trying to cough, but not ... exactly. Normally I tend to stop tickling at moments like this, but for some reason, I kept going. This happened, well, more than once.

Afterward, she leaned forward to tell me, while I was tying her toes up again for the "without-nylons" segment, that she wasn't trying to cough. "It's really hard to climax and laugh at the same time," she told me. (She was kind of embarrassed about it, as it wasn't something she expected to happen.)

Now that I KNEW that's what was happening, I sure as HELL wasn't going to stop! So there's definitely a number of those "moments" in the sans-nylons clip!

So here you have it: one with nylons, one without, and Taryn enjoying the HELL out of herself in both of them! Now up at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

i love this. website. it is the most real. foot in stock ticklng that i have ever seen. and the women on this site are so damn ticklish . i love it.

Knismo Taryn is so so ticklish on her feet and I love her laughter. Did I see a ring on her left hand to indicate she is married? If so you are one lucky guy to be able to tickle this married lady......wish I had the chance to tickle her.

TicklesFemales

I've only been in the TMF a short time but this has to be the best producer I have seen.
It shows you don't need supermodels to make solid gold clips!!!!

We can only try to be as good as Knismo!!!

Nicki

Incredible stuff indeed!!

That is one of the hottest clips I've seen! Taryn is every -lers dream with her craving for sensation and that wonderful reaction to the more intense tickles. Thanks for sharing K and hope to see much more of her!

JB

Incredible. I love her laugh and she is amazingly ticklish. Good stuff

Tickle torture still at its best! Very exciting feet, tickling and laugh! Thanks! But, though I know you never show the lees' face, I still wish we sometimes could see them.

I'm gonna pick the nylon tickling clip. Thank you Knismo!

Keep ur good work, mate

Part 2

I love part 2, I just love Taryn's laugh she is so ticklish!!!
I'm also a big fan of the soft and light tickling, as you can see it can be just as ticklish as hard tickling. :woot::woot::woot:
Great clips, thanks for sharing

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back