• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taryn's ticklish cheering-up...!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
I feel kind of bad, as this clip got lost in the shuffle and given the circumstances, I feel kind of guilty about it.

Taryn called me up a few weeks ago; times are tough all over, and she got laid off from her job, and wanted a little "cheering up," in the way only putting her ankles in a set of stocks and being tickled until she screamed can do...

The thing I've always loved about her is her long, classic model-type feet: she's a size ten with long thin tapered toes that are very ticklish! She has even been stopped by people on the street when she's wearing sandals and complimented on her feet, which still makes her blush.

This time she didn't want to be tied down, so instead she lay on her stomach on a pillow (she thought she might want to scream into it!) while I tied up her toes and then have at her with both ends of a couple of quill feathers! As a change-up, I ran a couple of shiny pointy Wartenberg wheels over the soles of her feet and her toes. If you've never heard of them, they're a medical device designed to test skin sensitivity -- they've got sharp little points going around the outside edge of a wheel, in order to give a prickly sensation. But when you use them on the bottoms of feet and on the pads of toes, they can be off-the-charts ticklish!

Also, Taryn posed for a couple of hi-resolution pictures in a couple of her favorite sandals as well! Taryn's new clip is up at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• taryntoes.JPG
    taryntoes.JPG
    481.9 KB · Views: 309
  • Tarynsandals.JPG
    Tarynsandals.JPG
    376 KB · Views: 277
  • Taryn7a.JPEG
    Taryn7a.JPEG
    129.5 KB · Views: 264
  • Taryn7b.JPEG
    Taryn7b.JPEG
    158.7 KB · Views: 187
  • Taryn7free.wmv
    Taryn7free.wmv
    894.8 KB · Views: 550
You always have great foot tickling vids. I love how you always have their toes tied back! Thanks for the free clip.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back