• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taste of Dancer Diane F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Former Dancer Diane has amazing feet, so expressive, she can do anything with her toes! Right now Brooke just wants to suck on her soles and toes, this drives Diane crazy. She is super ticklish, the slightest touch gets her going. Brooke's tongue gets her horny too, and the sexiest damn thing is to watch Diane cringe with ticklishness and erotic excitement!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

this reminds me of another clip with her in it, but she wasn't tickled in that one... just getting hot from the attention, I think. love it!

whenever you put up a bundle of clips, theres always 1 thats a killer...well here it is...round of applause

Tom...I'm glad to see Diane back again...she represents the ideal mix of a perfect ticklee...slim, sexy pretty girl, soft, smooth shapely delicious feet that are erotically ticklish in the truest sense...she jumps back and forth instantly from giggling and squealing to moaning and writhing...her facial expressions and blabberings are just so sexy...someone like Brooke who knows what she's doing could have her cumming for hours until she passed out from all the intense orgasms...

Diane would make a good tickler too...she would know just how to imprint more girls to be steadies for you!

ehhhh. hot but she's too ticklish for my taste 😀 Would hate being able to be tickled by a tongue. I love the feel of it against my toes and sole too much to imagine it any other way.

I LOVE this woman.Love to be at her feet.But then,I love to be at womens feet anyway.

Oh man!, she is so hot and so meant for tickling. There is something about dancers that they can't stand to others to mess with their feet.

I know I'm probably about get flamed by hardcore ticklers, but I've got to ask...
Have you ever consider doing bastinado videos too?
I might be willing to pay some good money for a custom bastinado shot with this girl.
Please, let me know if you and her are interested in such offer, wheter here or thru PM

Regards

Heck!, Just noticed you indeed have already done one bastinado video in another of your stores. So I guess you wouldn't have a problem with it. We just need to know now if she would be also open to the idea.

Please try to persuade her for doing it, and contact me via PM to see if we can arrange a price for it.

Regards

Oh man!, she is so hot and so meant for tickling. There is something about dancers that they can't stand to others to mess with their feet.

I know I'm probably about get flamed by hardcore ticklers, but I've got to ask...
Have you ever consider doing bastinado videos too?
I might be willing to pay some good money for a custom bastinado shot with this girl.
Please, let me know if you and her are interested in such offer, wheter here or thru PM

Regards

isn't bastanado, caning or beating the feet? I don't like the pain of things like that but LOVE having soles slapped but only enough to make them extremely sensitive. NEVER anyting harmful for the nerves.

If people give you crap over it just tell em to go to hell. its what you enjoy and if others are willing to do it that's thier business 🙂 Good luck.

One of my all time favirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back