• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"TATS" McCREE and the 74th Precinct *Debut Issue! 03/21/06

Tomato_Dragon

1st Level Orange Feather
Hey everyone! Well...here is the brand spanking new comic with my new ticklish character Tats McCree. Make sure to check out her ticklish adventures. Here is the cover and a sample page. Enjoy 😀
Order Tats Here

Attachments

• TatsIssue1_Cover.jpg
    TatsIssue1_Cover.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 816
  • TatsIssue1_Pg2.jpg
    TatsIssue1_Pg2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 1,316
Last edited:
He's just horizontally challenged.

Great stuff TD. I'm gonna have to check this one out!

LOL! Yeah....the chief is quite the looker huh?😉 Thanks alot Anime. Appreciated.

That chief is way cool! Really the kind of chief you'd expect to find in a comic style police headquarters. 🙂

Tats is a good looking girl too. Amazing work, Tomato Dragon, you're the greatest cartoonist I know! 😀

Wow...thanks alot Scav. I appreciate it alot. Again I say I love the rawness of your style. Your illustrations really look like they should be framed and hanging in a gallery. Do you use watercolors?

scavenger01 said:
That chief is way cool! Really the kind of chief you'd expect to find in a comic style police headquarters. 🙂

Tats is a good looking girl too. Amazing work, Tomato Dragon, you're the greatest cartoonist I know! 😀

cough*COLLABORATION!*cough......excuse me. I must have something........cough*TEAM UP!*cough..........Wow, where did that come from?

You know...I think Tats has just became my favourite character of all your creations.

Well thanks alot Sy 🙂 I'm glad u like Tats. Hope you enjoy her future adventures.

MayDay said:
cough*COLLABORATION!*cough......excuse me. I must have something........cough*TEAM UP!*cough..........Wow, where did that come from?
That was too funny mayday

That picture of Tats' delicious ticklish foot all bound and lightly feathered driving her INSANE with laughter on your signature really turns me on! 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back