• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tattoos - love them/hate them FFR #36

LeeAllure

TMF Master
Thursday, December 11, we'll be talking about Tattoos.

Some people love them, some hate them.

Some have them and want more because they find them addictive.

Some have them and want to get rid of them.

They can be the result of a drunken night, or come about
from a moment of intense significance.

How do you feel about them? Do you have none, one, more?

If you don't have any, but want one, what's holding you back?

We'd love to hear your stories and thoughts about this topic!

Lee

Hopefully I'll be listening in tonight 🙂

I don't have any tattoos, but I want one; the main reasons I haven't so far are me being undecided as to what design I should get, and that my dad could very well disown me if he found out.

If I'm not coughing all over the place, I may call into the show and elaborate. 🙂

I have tattoos (two) and I'm looking to get more. For many people they mark various events or traits about their lives that they want to commemorate forever.

I've been told by people who have been getting tats for years that it usually starts that way for them. After a while, they get things just because it looks cool or they like the artwork. It ceases to be about themselves and more about the art.

Others still, do indeed, find a BDSM-like thrill out of it, whether they are aware of it or not. A friend of mine talked to me about the high he felt after getting a new tattoo. Another friend got a body mod (tat or piercing) after each year of university. After my first tat, she asked me "They're addictive, eh?", and I had to agree.

🙂

Snail Shell

Cool topic, Lee! I don't have any myself and never really wanted one seriously enough to do it. (I thought about a tiny rose or heart at a couple points.) But, I've seen some amazing work on other folks...M comes to mind. She's got some gorgeous work.

I don't have any. My husband doesn't have any. My daughter has a small one on her right shoulder.

I don't like men with tattoos. It's kind of gross. Plus, it makes me think these guys are violent.

Peace

I have two myself.. a lady bug on top of rigt foot and a butterfly on left ankle.

I dont have any myself I have a few scars from experiments that have gone awry but I dont think those count. 😛

My dad had two from when he was in the navy. Both on his forearms that said Mother on them. As years went by though the colors faded and the lettering faded as well so both said Moth instead of Mother. LOL He had the tatoos redone into two lovely peacocks. I think that whole mess persuaded to avoid them 😛

I like them as long as there not outrageous. My ex had two they were cool enough. I've thought about getting one but so far have decided against it for many personal reasons.

Yes Lee,
Tattoo art is indeed another of the kinks that Melinda and I have been drawn to over the years. We each began collecting our "art" before we met each other, but have inscribed pieces which have at least some elements of our similar thoughts, principally expressions of some of our inner spirituality, "on the outside" so to speak.
I began getting inked pretty late, at about 36 yo; M would have been about 22 when she got her first piece. We really began to get into it when we started our nearly annual trek to the Richmond Virginia Tattoo Fest in '94. My guess is that we've got something like about $7000 to $9000 worth of 'art' between us, but it's hard to get a real handle on it as we've gotten some significant discounts from out regular artist in the last six years or so.

And thank you Ann,
> "I've seen some amazing work on other folks...M comes to mind. She's
> got some gorgeous work."

Yeah, the Glamour-Fairy girl backpiece that Patty did on her in '05 I think is pretty remarkable. Enuf' so that toward the end of the evening (8 hours work all done in one single day), Lyle Tuttle came by and remarked, "very nice". Perhaps I can get an image of it to upload here?

The 'skin art' community is just as close in its own way and just as warm as our own tickle community, and quite frequently as misunderstood. I don't get too overawed or groupie like by stars, but when our young hotel roomie asked if her 'date' could come up for a beer, she said, "y'know Jack."
I inquired, "Jack who?"
She said, matter-of-factly, "Jack Rudy."

:yowzer:'

....soo... It's so much part of what we're about, that the main reason we missed NEST this May was that we took M's son and his fiance to their first tattoo fest in Reading, PA. We'd just given him about $1,000 worth of tattoo equipment and supplies to start his own real time art work, as he'd exhibited to us what we thought were significant talents in that art form using some borrowed equipment.

And Jean, this career federal government employee, and barefoot hippie-girl loving child of the sixties coulnd't be any more of a non-violent peace-nik (smile), despite the 'ink'.

I have two tattoos and yes... want more... I think tattoos are sexy on both men and women....a very interesting subject indeed.. I am excited to hear everyone's thoughts and opinions.............

For myself, I wouldn't get one, simply because I'm a wimp when it comes to pain, and I wouldn't want one on my body.

As for dating or marrying a girl with a tattoo: I wouldn't have a problem if, for example, I dated, or fell in love with, a girl who had one or two small tatooes somewhere on her body. That being said, I dont think I would want someone who is covered in tattoos, or who had a very large one, that really stood out. Sorry, just not my thing.

Mitch

i absolutely LOVE mine, all 11 of them! and i plan on getting more. sorry i missed the show tonight. i'll be looking for it on the archives!

I've got four, I think now, and I might get one or two more small ones.

Personally, if I could go back in time, I'd probably not get any tattoos. As I've gotten older, I realize skin, especially on women, looks so much better when it's free of any kind of markings at all.

But it's a personal choice and I love my tattoos and what they mean, and can appreciate the artistic value of other peoples' work.

I have 5 and currently waiting to book my 6th, my last one cost me £420 so ive gotta save for abit 😀

Wish I could have made it to the show... but was sleeping in at work 🙁

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back