• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taun-wi (*m/*f)

skull108

TMF Master
Owkay this might be a tad weird for some but alow me to explain.

The fem alien is from star wars ,attack of the clones i think.I haven't found a lot of info about the species or i may have looked in the wrong places.Am not such a big fan i just loved the movies.Anyway somewhere a long while ago when i first saw them i tought :hey neat there twice our human size.So afterwards i got thinking , there huge so if everything is kinda long ... )😀

So am not realy sure if it would like this but it's just fantasy so meaby some will like it and some not.

I coulden't find a lot of reference on her .

Attachments

• Taun_tickle_by_DashadyAlien.jpg
    Taun_tickle_by_DashadyAlien.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 919
Freaky! I'm not such a big Star Wars maven, but this character is instantly recognizable (therefore, a successful rendition, despite any lack of reference material). The species' rather dainty build and expressive eyes (plus their dubious profession) makes them prime targets for exotic torture! And the restraint chair is a beautiful piece of furniture, filled with oddly alien rococo flourishes! 25-century trappings, by way of Victorian design... I like it!

The blue alien guy with a red head, and the splash avatar do look familiar to me.

The blue alien guy with a red head, and the splash avatar do look familiar to me.
I wasn't aware of it when I first spoke to him, but I think Skull108's been around for awhile... upon reflection, I seem to recall seeing a fetish site he has (or had). Don't hold me to this... it was a long time ago.

I wasn't aware of it when I first spoke to him, but I think Skull108's been around for awhile... upon reflection, I seem to recall seeing a fetish site he has (or had). Don't hold me to this... it was a long time ago.

If my memory is serving me well, he was a rather active artist on Deviantart.
I won't mention his older name because I might misspell it, and maybe he'd like to progressively break new users without giving too much away early on.

This is a lovely piece of art work! Keep up the drawing! Hee hee hee. 😀

Aah yes i should explain that in a post somewhere what i actually created as an alter ego but ya basicly my avy and the guy in the pic is the one and the same.

O yea the name i go bye now is Alienshade on DA but since that account got banned i made a new one with DashadyAlien.Some of those works also got posted here, not bye me but thrue some other fans.

lbh thks for the o so colorfull discription and analysis of my work, am so not used to it only had stuff like: nice work,cool ,nice tickles ,etc.

Aah yes i should explain that in a post somewhere what i actually created as an alter ego but ya basicly my avy and the guy in the pic is the one and the same.

O yea the name i go bye now is Alienshade on DA but since that account got banned i made a new one with DashadyAlien.Some of those works also got posted here, not bye me but thrue some other fans.

lbh thks for the o so colorfull discription and analysis of my work, am so not used to it only had stuff like: nice work,cool ,nice tickles ,etc.

Can you do some of the Jedi Women next please?

Ah, a Kaminoan. I've never actually seen one tickled before... but geeze, it does make for an interesting picture.

I constantly check your DA profile, Skull108. Really nice to see you posting your stuff here on TTC ^^

Ah, Alienshadius, glad of you to submit some stuff...even though I've already seen it before.
Nevertheless, I always found this picture awesome! Excellent job!

I like that a lot man. Very original. I like a lot of your work.

Probably weird but i always liked her. Their species had a fun design and i liked her voice.
Should've been Jango tickling her though, or did he go for a bathroombreak (;
Anyway as a big SW fan, i liked it alot. And a nice change of pace from the usual 'victims'.

Can you do some of the Jedi Women next please?

there are jedi women?? or i missed that when watching the film or i haven't seen any film yet with em in.Realy i don't know anyone, like i sead ,great movie's but not sutch a huuuge fan that knows bout everything in it.

there are jedi women?? or i missed that when watching the film or i haven't seen any film yet with em in.Realy i don't know anyone, like i sead ,great movie's but not sutch a huuuge fan that knows bout everything in it.

quite a few.

Ok it;s very strange but its FREAKing good work mate, keep em coming..... do you draw many monsters?????? i have some idea's for ya if your interested?

Mnoo not realy i don't draw a lot of monsters, mostly the basic stuff tentacles, robo arms, ghostly or magickal things that hold and tickle.Ideas are always apriciated.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back