• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taylor Swift (maybe)

Marvel_Tickling

TMF Master
Take it with a pinch of salt, but the person who recorded this seems to think it's an accidental tummy tickle based on her doing the exact same setup every night and not breaking character usually.

One can hope!

Attachments

There's a guy down at her feet. Maybe it was a foot tickle? Or maybe she almost twisted her ankle, but she smiled more than she grimaced.

As far as I can tell, there's no tickling happening anywhere near her tummy.

There's a guy down at her feet. Maybe it was a foot tickle? Or maybe she almost twisted her ankle, but she smiled more than she grimaced.

As far as I can tell, there's no tickling happening anywhere near her tummy.
Actually good point, there's a guy changing her footwear in that bit.

Actually good point, there's a guy changing her footwear in that bit.

Is he confirmed switching her shoes for her? It doesnt look like her legs are really moving as they would if someone is pulling their feet out of shoes. As far as the belly goes, definitely not a tickle, and I can say that with a lot of certainty. I rewatched the video almost 6 or 7 times now and his hand doesn't even move on her stomach. No tickles at all.

She does look down after the random smile so who knows, but as of right now, it's too inconclusive for us to break out into celebration.

Edit: Youre right. They are changing her shoes and she is barefoot/in nylons on stage. I have what I assume is the same routine from a different angle where you can see everything (not the same clip, same routine...) youtube.com/shorts/6EGSBbhzgPE?si=9rw6iwdVJ404eczT

Still, too inconclusive to celebrate. We couldn't see anything, so unless someone can find this exact clip from a better angle, we'll never know

Is he confirmed switching her shoes for her? It doesnt look like her legs are really moving as they would if someone is pulling their feet out of shoes. As far as the belly goes, definitely not a tickle, and I can say that with a lot of certainty. I rewatched the video almost 6 or 7 times now and his hand doesn't even move on her stomach. No tickles at all.

She does look down after the random smile so who knows, but as of right now, it's too inconclusive for us to break out into celebration.

Edit: Youre right. They are changing her shoes and she is barefoot/in nylons on stage. I have what I assume is the same routine from a different angle where you can see everything (not the same clip, same routine...) youtube.com/shorts/6EGSBbhzgPE?si=9rw6iwdVJ404eczT

Still, too inconclusive to celebrate. We couldn't see anything, so unless someone can find this exact clip from a better angle, we'll never know
I can try and have a dig around, but yeah it's absolutely when changing the shoes and she doesn't normally smile. My guess is the shoe or a finger just brushed her foot for a second.

Wow, this is intriguing. The People article is interesting because they claim the guys (specifically the guy standing with her) are trying to make her "break" — and they use terms that drive people like us up the wall, like "fighting for her life." It's possible it's some kind of inside joke/it's just funny to her what the guy standing with her does, but the People video shows the shoe change and it does look like something that could potentially really tickle someone with ticklish ankles/tops of the feet. Can we keep a close watch on the unfolding of this moment of the tour???

Honestly, at the end of the day, unless there is a confession from the dancers about them trying to tickle her, or a confession from Swift that he tried to tickle her feet, just believe what you want to believe. Whatever makes you happy. If you believe there was a foot tickle, then there was a foot tickle. I personally believe Swift is ticklish. Idk if it's her feet, but I have a feeling she is. If you don't believe it was a tickle, then it wasn't.

Whatever makes yall happy.

Wow, this is intriguing. The People article is interesting because they claim the guys (specifically the guy standing with her) are trying to make her "break" — and they use terms that drive people like us up the wall, like "fighting for her life." It's possible it's some kind of inside joke/it's just funny to her what the guy standing with her does, but the People video shows the shoe change and it does look like something that could potentially really tickle someone with ticklish ankles/tops of the feet. Can we keep a close watch on the unfolding of this moment of the tour???
I'm keeping an eye, but really think we got lucky with that footage. I can't imagine how we'd ever find out otherwise as she controls her optics so well.

I'm keeping an eye, but really think we got lucky with that footage. I can't imagine how we'd ever find out otherwise as she controls her optics so well.
It might not happen from footage (no pun intended). Based on that twitter post, it seems like her rabid fans are already keeping a very close eye on this situation, for their own reasons. I think if someone suspects her getting tickled - even if they're not One of Us - they will post about it and delight in it.

Take it with a pinch of salt, but the person who recorded this seems to think it's an accidental tummy tickle based on her doing the exact same setup every night and not breaking character usually.

One can hope!
I think it is. It looks to me like she was holding in her laughter when she was supposed to be serious for the act.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back