• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TC Volumes 4,5 and 6

dusttick111

TMF Poster
I received TC's volumes 4,5 and 6 today and I'm very pleased with them. The quality is suberb as was Vol's 2 and 3.

I have a lot of the material TC has released over the years so some of the footage on these DVD's was not new to me. The quality of the footage is far superior to what was released on the vhs tapes. They really cleaned up the footage for the DVD versions. I hope these sell well so TC can release more volumes with footage that I have never seen before. I'm not a fan of downloading clips so DVD is my favorite medium for viewing.

The tickling action is as good as it gets, so if your in to tickling I think you'll enjoy these releases.

The other thing I wanted to talk about is the shipping. The order gets to you very quickly. For me it's always 2,3 days and the DVD's are in my hands.

Very private too. No one will know what you've ordered. It looks like a simple computer cd has been sent to you. Very mundane packing. The only way someone will know what the content is, is if the order from TC themselfs.

thanks for the review. its good when people other than us talk about how great our DVDs are. we appreciate your taking the time to provide input for others who may want to buy.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back