• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~TE~ Monika Chained To The Chair: Dedication To NEST 2008

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
Hey all!

I was going crazy trying to think of a good nickname for all the great people I met at NEST this year. The only thing I can really think of is sexy animals! That being the case, I saw fit to capture Monika and lock her back into our dungeon to torture her for you’re pleasure wearing only leopard underwear. Monika is chained to the heavy steel chair with her arms above her head and her feet straight out. I torture her all over her bare, helpless body as she squirms, giggles and squeals. Monika is tickled on her bare underarms, sides, ribs, belly button, and feet with a combination of my fingernails, the electric toothbrush and a raspberry here and there. Her bra is eventually removed and her beautiful breasts are let out and begging to be tickled. I obliged of course. Monika also gives a greeting to the TMF, listen in I included it in the preview. Clip has been significantly scaled down from the full version so I can fit more material, paid clips are of much better quality. Grab the full version @ www.TickleEmpire.com. Our fanclub has also been updated @ http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TickleEmpireFC/

Love you guys!
- The Emperor

Attachments

• MCTTC_Preview.wmv
    MCTTC_Preview.wmv
    2 MB · Views: 760
  • MCTTC1.jpg
    MCTTC1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 136
  • MCTTC2.jpg
    MCTTC2.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 70
  • MCTTC3.jpg
    MCTTC3.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 156
  • MCTTC4.jpg
    MCTTC4.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 150
few more for the foot fans,

Thanks everyone!

- The Emperor

Attachments

• MCTTC5.jpg
    MCTTC5.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 84
  • MCTTC6.jpg
    MCTTC6.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 92
  • MCTTC7.jpg
    MCTTC7.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 55
  • MCTTC8.jpg
    MCTTC8.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 84
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back