• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tea from Yu-Gi-Oh tickled.

Sakie

Hi there all 🙂 This is my first time posting on the TMF so i thought id make it special by giving you all some pics 😀 I've been doing some artwork for members of the Anime Tickling Forum for about the last month and decided i would try posting my stuff here.

Check this website:
http://www.gettysburg.edu/~lorejo01/Jaynin/Jaynin's_Archives.html

My good friend Jaynin from the ATF graciously hosted my pics on this web page of his. Go to Sakie's Artwork to check on some of the tickling pics. Be sure to check Blue Usagko's Artwork as well 😀

Hope you enjoy!!

OH!! And please, if you would like to put any of these pics on a group or something, contact the webmaster for permission first 🙂

His email is [email protected]

Those are some nice sketches you have there. Keep it up. Welcome to the site. 🙂

Wonderful Pictures! Now it's time for Tea to get a little payback, if you could.

😀 Sakie, You do some great artwork.
Jaynin has a cool site.
😀

hehe im so glad you like the pictures. Thank you for all the kind words 😀 I'll be sure to keep you posted on updates.

Sakie

Nice. 🙂

Great artwork; fun stories. Thanks for the */m stuff. 🙂

Spud

good and all, but jayin....

you know I have still been waiting for you to finish that series of sailor moon....and you might not know who Im from atf...but you might figure it out. anyway...finish the series....please?

I can think of no words to thank you with. The words that come to mind don't seem like enough praise...

I have smiled much after looking at the lineup on the ATF too... I hope that you keep drawing for us and yourself too.

We need as many anime artists as we can get our hands on for those of us who can't draw at all.

*bounces*

[/ramble]

I would say welcome to the TMF, but that sounds like I've been here for a long time. Anyways, great start I like the pic below your sig too... The Angle.

Continuation of the story

Seeing as I have been addressed in this thread, I now must respond...😛
Anyway, I've been asked to mention to everyone that Sakie's female. I know I didn't make this very clear on the website, but she is. Second, to Tickler_DAE: The series may or may not ever finish. I left it open-ended so that if I wished, I could go back and continue it someday, and if I do write another part that too will be open-ended. That doesn't mean I'm never going to write another part.
Oh, and since this thread was first posted, Sakie colored some of her other artwork. Just to let everyone know. 🙂

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back