• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teachers are freaky f/f

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Theresa is a 2nd grade teacher who has just very recently found out that she likes to be tickled! She does a brief interview in the beginning of the video and says that she wants to try something new and "off the edge." Well, Tasha certainly gives that to her, but Theresa really wants Tasha to give her all she has! Even when Tasha asks for the brand and color of her nail polish, she won't tell her, actually encouraging Tasha to tickle her harder! She is a complete tickle novice, she sometimes even looks into the camera, she wants to be seen getting tickled! And have I mentioned that she has absolutely has EXQUISITE FEET? So we all find out that schoolteachers can be a little wild too!

You can find this video on my clips4sale store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15590

Attachments

• teacher 1.jpg
    teacher 1.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 881
  • teacher 2.jpg
    teacher 2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,059
  • teacher 3.jpg
    teacher 3.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 393
  • teacher 5.jpg
    teacher 5.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 367
  • teachers are freaky sample.wmv
    teachers are freaky sample.wmv
    3 MB · Views: 2,401
I wish that I had a teacher like that when I was in school. She looks great and I loved her laugh. Please make more videos with Theresa.

Thanks for the clip!

Ive been saying this for a long time. Teachers and nurses are freaks. They will do anything!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back