• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tease and wiggle F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Tasha has sexy Lyla on the couch, teasing and lightly caressing and tickling her feet. Lyla likes it but it tickles too, she wiggles her toes as if she thinks it will tickle less!

you can find this downloadable video on my website in the new TickleAbuseX section: tickleabuse.com

you can also find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

you can find both the HD and regular WMV video samples here on my

So am I seeing double? I swear this and an episode of bodysoleinc has the exact same couch setup. are these 2 companies the same, or have the same apt, or use the same apt? just curous

I am a life-long foot tickling fetishist and have seen countless foot tickling clips in my day. Tommy's new 'tease' series is the hottest concept in foot tickling that I have seen. I don't like frantic responses to foot tickling, because it is distracting. I know that many do like that, but I prefer slow stroking of the soles POV with lots of slow sexy foot and toe movements in response to the tickling. There is something about clips that are feet-in-your-face with toe curling, wiggling, and spreading that really turns me on. Some of the best in this series besides this one are those that he did with Amber and Danny.

I am a life-long foot tickling fetishist and have seen countless foot tickling clips in my day. Tommy's new 'tease' series is the hottest concept in foot tickling that I have seen. I don't like frantic responses to foot tickling, because it is distracting. I know that many do like that, but I prefer slow stroking of the soles POV with lots of slow sexy foot and toe movements in response to the tickling. There is something about clips that are feet-in-your-face with toe curling, wiggling, and spreading that really turns me on. Some of the best in this series besides this one are those that he did with Amber and Danny.

I have another coming with Danny, the best yet. She is wearing vibrating panties as Tasha teases her.

Love feet tickling. Its addicting to watch people go that ape shit!

So am I seeing double? I swear this and an episode of bodysoleinc has the exact same couch setup. are these 2 companies the same, or have the same apt, or use the same apt? just curous

Sergio is my good friend and sometimes he shoots at my place when we hang.

Hey, Tommy, I would like to 'shoot' at your place too...Ha,Ha! You guys live a dream life. I would like to hang with ya'll too.

I am waiting with bated breath for Danny's next clip. In fact, I can guarantee that I will buy everything in your 'tease' series. All foot tickling connoisseurs should do the same. These clips are a foot tickler's nirvana.

Pardon my hogging the posting space, but I wanted to add one more thing. About 3/4 of the way through this clip Lyla holds her gorgeous bare foot up to the camera and does some of the most exotic toe curling in reponse to the tickling that I have ever seen. It really hits the 'eros' spot if that sort of thing is what gets you off.

That indeed was great. Loved how Lyla spread and wriggled her toes. The spreading, wriggling and curling of pretty toes are often ignored in tickling videos. As mentioned by another poster, Danny's cute piggies are also very animated.

How about both of these lovely ladies having their luscious toes being tongued, sucked and licked by a female tickler? Or better yet, both of them being tag teamed by female ticklers tasting their animated tootsies? We all know Brooke is up for the job, but it would be really great if you could get Tasha to join in the fun.

some of the hottest feet out there. tommy this is why your studio is numero UNO!! you use pretty girls, that are ticklish, that no one else has, and have awesome feet. Ohh and you don't constantly bump or post a title with the words new in it. thanks for the great video

Love it Tommy! I tickle my lee like this for hours and she LOVES it! She can take the hardcore tickling but she gets wet when it's slow and "sensual" as she says.

Keep it up!

Wow!

Very Beautiful Feet!!! :wub

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back