• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teases

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
What's you're favourite way to verbally tease your lee or favourite verbal taunts you like to hear when you're being tickled?

I like "You're not ticklish are you?!"hehe.Just wondered what yours were. 😀

Im partial to why are you laughing you must not want me to stop you look like your having to good a time

For me, the common "kitchy kitchy koo" and "awww, are you ticklish here?" are my favourite verbal teasing phrases. On the rare chance that I do have a lee to tickle, I think any type of verbal teasing heightens a lee's ticklishness.

Random_noob86 said:
For me, the common "kitchy kitchy koo" and "awww, are you ticklish here?" are my favourite verbal teasing phrases. On the rare chance that I do have a lee to tickle, I think any type of verbal teasing heightens a lee's ticklishness.
I'll agree with that. Sometimes it's the traditional stuff that works the best.

obdub said:
I also agree! traditional teasing like that would have me in an ultimate tickling bliss 😀
Really? *Makes a note* Good to know!

Personally, I particularly like to act all incredulous..."you're not ticklish THERE, are you?" etc, etc....

I LOVE teasing...my ler isn't much into the verbal aspect of things, as she's more focused on listening to me laugh...but I love verbal teasing...all kinds...everything previously mentioned is PERFECT!!!

Verbal teasing = delicious

i'm a lee, so if we ever switch it's usually revenge-y talk ^_^
normally she usually is silent, or laughs a lot about how i'm her favorite toy

Lately I've been whispering naughty Katie Couric fantasies in my hubby's ear while I tickle him, and I also like to tell him that I won't stop tickling until he achieves an orgasm 🙂

MistressValerie said:
Lately I've been whispering naughty Katie Couric fantasies in my hubby's ear while I tickle him, and I also like to tell him that I won't stop tickling until he achieves an orgasm 🙂
Katie Couric fantasies? May I ask?

Sockstickler said:
Katie Couric fantasies? May I ask?
Most definitely 🙂

He regards Katie as the sexiest celebrity on earth (I like her too 😱 ), so we frequently discuss three-way fantasies involving her as a sort of apprentice domme. We also discuss other news ladies who look like they would be fun to play with, but Katie is the hands-down favourite 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back