• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teen Titans! (Again!)

Snail Shell

Verified
You know Snail's on a cartoon kick again when... 😀

Anyway, with the end of the series, the movie on the way and a small catalogue of new characters to tickle, a big pic featuring all (or most of) the girls from the series seemed to be in order. I decided to go tall with this pic, providing my own version of Titans Tower.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

Attachments

• titansdef3.jpg
    titansdef3.jpg
    359.2 KB · Views: 2,056
Great as usual, buddy! I like that tree deal, that's cute😀

Indeed, just when I think I've seen all the TT pics there are, another one appears.:laughing: Good job!

I like it. I like it much. 😀 Awesome work, Snail!

Out of curiousity, though, who are the 2 gals with the pink hair and the gal with the red and black hair? I don't believe i've ever seen them before.

Snail Shell said:
You know Snail's on a cartoon kick again when... 😀

Anyway, with the end of the series, the movie on the way and a small catalogue of new characters to tickle, a big pic featuring all (or most of) the girls from the series seemed to be in order. I decided to go tall with this pic, providing my own version of Titans Tower.

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

very nice pic!! 😀

man, i never get tired of your Teen Titan pics 😀

can't wait for your next comic.

I detect some influence from Gina Biggs' famous Sailor Scouts pic... but this is a very nice pic in its own right. Very cute. 🙂

Amazing picture, good that you managed to get some of the minor female characters in as well!

Cooool picture 😀 . I love how it turned out! For those who dont know, From the top we have:
BumbleBee, Argent, Raven, Terra, Starfire, Jinx and Kole 😀 .

Thank you for doing Argent! Woooo!
And Bignorm, You aint the only one looking forwards to the next comic 😉 XD .

Great work, it's a damn shame they went and made Pantha (somebody who was actually drawn sexy in the books, though majorly sucks she was killed in the manner she was in) such a big butch chick cause I would say she needs it.

Still great pic, glad you added Argent and Kole into the mix.

i had to download the series finale (ssshhhhh, it's our little secret) at least i think it was the last episode. if anyone else watched it, damn was it great! i don't wanna give any spoilers away, so pm me if you wanna hear how it ends.

The last one is the one with Terra (or is it). Is that the one you mean?

Absolutely amazing dude! Really cool! How did you manage to post the two pics together?

lonelykimiko said:
The last one is the one with Terra (or is it). Is that the one you mean?

yep, that's it. kinda sad, don't ya think?

is it me? or does it seem that they pulled the plug right in the middle of the season?

That means cancelled the show. Ended it. Killed it. El finito. 😎

The final episode with Terra is kind of an epilogue to the series. It's at the end of season 5. And incidently, though the series is over, the movie Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo is set to be released this fall.

Thanks loads to everyone. You guys rock!

The girl with pink hair at the bottom is Kole, an inhabitant on Middle Earth who can turn her body into an unbreakable crystal form. The red and black goth girl at the top is Argent, a British girl who was given Green Lantern-esque powers by aliens. She only appears in two episodes but was way to cute to leave out of the pic. 🙂

Snail Shell

A big TWO THUMBS UP for the inclusion of Jinx and Kole...I also saw the series finale of TT this past Saturday and if that's how it ends then that is a shame because it opens the door for so much and it leaves a lot of questions unanswered...

Man this is worse then who killed JR... 😛

An extremely awesome pic Snail.

I've seen this picture before. It was a Sailor Moon picture, and it had the same type of plant monster, and the characters were in similar poses (only you replaced them TT characters). It's clear enough you used that picture as a reference.

In any event, it's always a feat when one can draw multiple characters in a single picture. It takes patience and more planning. Good job. 🙂

big_dogg85 said:
A big TWO THUMBS UP for the inclusion of Jinx and Kole...I also saw the series finale of TT this past Saturday and if that's how it ends then that is a shame because it opens the door for so much and it leaves a lot of questions unanswered...

Man this is worse then who killed JR... 😛

An extremely awesome pic Snail.

your telling me, i'm still trying to find out who Slade is. but it's good to see Terra is alive. i knew they'd bring her back. i knew it.

and i assume the movie is coming straight to video, huh?

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back