• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teen titans GO!

kingmidrif

hey guys,
this is the teen titans pic with star and raven, but as raven is pretty well covered up so i did a second pic of raven on her own with a ripped costume. you can guess where the rip is, as she faces the tickler! actualy the tickler would be a real bad enemy for raven as if she loses controll of her emotions she takes on traits of her dad. :devil:
its al belly based tickle fun, i think ill expand into feet though at some point.
if i remember someone wanted .hack ive only seen brief pics of.hack so i need a bit more info😀
ok here they are
http://www.geocities.com/kingtelstar/sandr.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/kingtelstar/raven.jpg
bye

Ack, you're using geocites and it's not letting me view the pics...anywhere else you can host them up m8?

AT

ARRG stupid BLOOMIN geocities,
does anybody know of a decent place to get a bit of webspace and a lot of bandwith (free)?
you guys who post on here must use someone to host your pics,😀

oh the links are working again, must have been a geo glitch that the bandwith had been exeeded

😎

pm

check your pm box again
pm on how long u think the pic will take

yuna and rikku are comming soon 😀
ill get round to .hack at some point...

Links don't work again, cause Geocities sucks. I use Eteamz -- not sure how much better it is bandwidth wise, but it does let you post things on forums.

ahh, ill try eteams as i want a sig too. btw i tried the links now at 0.30 and they work again so i guess if you cant acess them, just wait an hour and try again.
😎
ive allready done one of the yuna rikku pics ill post it up once ive done the other one tommorow😀
keep tickling, people,
like to point out that these ffx pics will be feet orintated.😀

Those are both really, really cute. 🙂 Though I'd like to see Raven lose emotional control... 😉

I'm a huge fan of Teen Titans and I'd love to see these pics but Geocities doesn't want to show them. Is there any other site you can post them to? Or even better, could you email them to [email protected] if it's not too much trouble?

Thanks loads.

Snail Shell

lol, HDS provides:

sandr.jpg
raven.jpg

aha, thanks His divine shadow, your more reliable than the multi million dollar company yahoo!
i was looking at eteamz, its a sports network! i never thought tickling could be classed as a sport, be good if it was though. the olympics, national events, to just phys ed, all would be spiced up if tickling became a sport. it would be great f it was set up like wrestling too, big pomp and ceremony, special ticle moves, tag teams. id watch that😀

Great renders, and at least you have an instantly recognisable style! You use Flash, right? Oh btw, I suggest reducing those pics to about half the size, as they'll drain your bandwidth like water down a plughole. It's REALLY bad with Geocities, as you know...

thanks everybody for the good vibes
yup im a flash user, its the quickest way to draw cleanly on pc, and colour though i do use pshop also.
my style tries to match the details of the origional style of the character. thinking about it this thread shouldnt be in the anime section cos if you think about it i havent drawn any one from an anime or in an anime style. ffx-2, is realistic cg modelling, kim possible, is a disney cartoon, april, is from mirage studios, and the teen titans are dc characters. but none of them are anime! though there all definatelly inspired by anime.
anyway
i think ill draw some anime next and ill use pshop just to be different, time for .hack i think 😀 😀

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back