• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teen Titans Witch Hunt

Snail Shell

Verified
Old habits never die I guess. Or maybe I just needed a reason to bust open Photoshop and get some of the ol' practice in. :happy:

Anyways, I figured I'd take a page from the days of the witch hunt. Raven, Jinx and Argent in the stocks. Starfire, Terra and Bumblebee are, well, that's why we're all here on this forum, aren't we? 😀

Enjoy!

Snail Shell

PS - Yayz! It is now working! 😀

Attachments

• witchhunt2.jpg
    witchhunt2.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 1,534
Last edited:
An excellent piece, you've definately improved since your old days, especially since in this pic you've actually included a background, and much more dynamic positioning of multiple lees and lers, something i don't believe you did very often in your older pics.

Or at least that's what's visible from the small thumbnail, when i actually click on the pic i get the red X box.

I don't see it as a red X. I instead see it as an error code. Hopefully, it'll get fixed soon. >.>

An excellent piece, you've definately improved since your old days, especially since in this pic you've actually included a background, and much more dynamic positioning of multiple lees and lers, something i don't believe you did very often in your older pics.

Or at least that's what's visible from the small thumbnail, when i actually click on the pic i get the red X box.

I agree with Player 0: Your latest is very smooth and sharp-looking, one of yoru best works.

I'm not having any trouble with the red X though.

Great pic Snailshell! :super_hap

but will the hunters become the hunted? 😉

Dude, thats so awesome! I already expected something cool when i saw the small one, the big one lives up to my expectations!

Very complete pic, and the colouring is smooth and good. The expressions on the faces of the lee's really makes this one perfect^^

I gotta admit, that could nearly pass off as being part of an episode of the show. xD

Great job Snail! It's obvious you put a lot of work into this one piece, seeing all of the detail! ^-^
The wooden stocks, the folds in the girls' clothing, It's a level of detail I had yet to see from you for a while. Fantastic job! ^^

Looks fantastic, kiddo! It's beyond some of your previous work, but then backgrounds tend to help. 😉 Really, though, who can argue with a couple of goths and a raver in stocks? I'd say that's just about perfect. Looks even closer to the show's style than some of your other TT pictures. Excellent job! 😀

Wow. That's some skill right there.

Especially the feet... that's a hard angle to draw them at. Nice job. 😀

*Lights come down as the almighty master of Teen Titans TK pics descends*

Seriously, every single frickin' of your pictures and comics captures the style of the show. Nice, and nice detail on Terra tickling Raven.

Now that I have gotten the chance to see it, I agree with both T-21 and Sammi. This out of all your Titans pics looks close to being right out of our television screens. That and the prospect of having the three dark ones get smiles is a nice thought as well.

Thumbs up once again!

This is one of your best works so far, IMO. Really well done. I specially like their expressions, they look great!

Excellent piece of work bud! Your style has really come in the last couple of months. Even silent spectactors such as me can depict the sharp rise in quality! Excellent!!

Many thanks to everyone. And yes, I'm currently working on the revenge pic. Here's hoping you lot like upper body as much as feet. 😉

Snail Shell

Very nice. Great job on the bondage and background.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back