• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teeva and the rain.

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello everyone!

Here's another wonderful pic of Teeva...

Enjoying the rain while you enjoy...um... her... presence! 😉

She needed someone to sit with her to disrupt her loneliness ... how lucky of you to be there with her! :laughing:

The only thing she asks is how will you and her pass the time until the rain stops?! :redface:

LMAO! :laughing:

this pic is also availiable on my Deviant art page

If you have a DA account go check out my page.... the link is in my signature... :happy:

If you don't have a DA account...get one... it's free!

A better description for this pic can be found on the Deviant art version of this pic... found here...

http://fmilling.deviantart.com/art/Delightful-Downpour-94135448

I hope you guys like it!

PLEASE tell me what you think!

"Teeva" is the creation of me and (C) to me... fmilling...

Everything drawn, colored and thought of by me... fmilling (aka Bombers)

:bouncy:

Attachments

• finalnewteeva copy2.jpg
    finalnewteeva copy2.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 181
Very artsy background and angle. Nice rrs X3

At first glance, Teeva seems to be nude (well, it's her home... if she wants to lounge naked, why not!) On closer examination, one does notice another of her string-brief outfits, its stark white fabric hidden almost as highlight (though blessed with that most whimsical of stripper adornments, tassels!) Gentle rain appears to stimulate our lime lady's mellow mood. Soothing patter and fuzzy gray vistas (the misty, island-speckled oceanscape is beautifully done, by the way) effect many Earthers similarly. Stormy weather never fails to charm me... a revelation to learn that these sentiments are truly universal! Makes me want to settle back with a globe-full of lavender liquor myself and groove to the spectacle. Though Teeva's creamy soles, tucked away as they are in such coy fashion, certainly battle mightily for viewer attention!

Very artsy background and angle. Nice rrs X3

Thanks!

It is a nice view isn't it? :redface:

At first glance, Teeva seems to be nude (well, it's her home... if she wants to lounge naked, why not!) On closer examination, one does notice another of her string-brief outfits, its stark white fabric hidden almost as highlight (though blessed with that most whimsical of stripper adornments, tassels!) Gentle rain appears to stimulate our lime lady's mellow mood. Soothing patter and fuzzy gray vistas (the misty, island-speckled oceanscape is beautifully done, by the way) effect many Earthers similarly. Stormy weather never fails to charm me... a revelation to learn that these sentiments are truly universal! Makes me want to settle back with a globe-full of lavender liquor myself and groove to the spectacle. Though Teeva's creamy soles, tucked away as they are in such coy fashion, certainly battle mightily for viewer attention!

Many thanks LBH.

Your delightful commentary is one of the many treasures I seek when creating pictures for the tickle community!

Rain seems to be nature's massage easing the stress of the ears and mind... The same goes for Teeva, except she would be for the eyes! This picture proves that even with rain spoiling the sunny fun on the beach...much fun can be found elsewhere in the close presence of our favorite alien princess! Her soles definitely are magnets capable of attracting any eye... :super_hap

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back