• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teeva in "Teeven"

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone!

First let me say that this pic is a little rushed with many artistic sacrifices to realism like I did in the last pic, which is totally not like me... but I had a deadline for a GB (Gender bending) contest that was hosted by Relent< aka livingdeadguy on Deviant Art.

Here's my entry which is more or less a "cross dressing gender bend)...starring Princess Teeva! Or should I say Teeven...

Yes my friends... "Teeven" is Teeva in disguise! Teeven works as a male model for the local fashion magazine on Podaria, Teeven mostly partakes in foot modeling for mens casual open toed shoes, joining the surprisingly few male foot models on the planet despite having a planet wide culture revolving around feet no matter the gender...

Teeven's sole purpose is to provide cover for Teeva when she's in a male dominated area. Being the crafty princess that she is, she hopes that she'll be able to learn more info on males and acquire new info that she normally would not get in her regular princess outfits...

You may be wondering how she's hiding her moon sized breasts... don't worry, it will be explained later in another pic...

To give her more cover, she rides on a motorcycle like vehicle called a "stock rider", which is driven by most of Podaria's male youth. It takes on this name due to having the rider's feet placed in front of them in a foot harness...it's an alternative to a seat belt... So I guess you can consider this a "feet-belt" system... 😉 The stock rider also comes with a convenient flip flop holder, since the users feet have to be bare to operate the vehicle... (Teeva says that it's a great way to feel the cool wind between your toes... 😉 )

The stock rider doesn't use keys. Instead, it scans the rider's feet from all sides to turn the vehicle on, and to identify the rider for security reasons. All data on the rider's feet and footprints are stored in a large database in the center of the Podaria traffic control center. This prevents naughty people from stealing the vehicles.

If a person is not the owner of the stock rider or attempts to steal it, the foot harness mentioned earlier will clamp down snugly around the hoodlum's ankles. From here the anti-theft system will shut the driving system off so the occupant cannot escape with it.

To add insult to injury, the stock rider will eject many mechanical tentacle like appendages out of the foot harness' secret compartments, wrapping around the occupants toes to hold them back while proceeding to use any free appendages to fiercely tickle the now helpless soles... The stock rider does such a good job that it doesn't need an alarm... the occupant will laugh so much and so loudly that any Podarian police would be able to find them... When these vehicles are in theft mode, only the police can turn it off... so robbers beware... 😉

The scanning system will also do the same thing for individuals who are heavily intoxicated... as punishment for trying to drive drunk, the stock rider will tickle the drunken individual until they become sober enough to operate the vehicle... needless to say that Podaria has the safest of streets because of these wonderful systems...

heh heh... All provided through the careful research of the planet's lovely princess...

The end for now...

Like I said, this one was rushed because of the upcoming date... but I still like it a lot for a quickie pic. I needed to get this one done since I have a ton of others to finish...

It was hard to make Teeva look like a male... I had to get rid of most of the curves, makeup, earrings and eye lashes... it was hard, but I like the way Teeven came out...

:cool

Oh and if you guys are wondering who's feet those are in the background floating billboard... Those feet belong to the REAL LIFE Teeva. Yes, I decided to be nice and give you guys a look at the feet of woman who Teeva's appearance is based off of. You get to see their beautiful, light skinned ebony, size 10 goodness. For now this will be the ONLY pic you guys will see of her feet, so don't get too excited...just writhe in my teasing misery... heh heh heh...

I hope you guys and gals like "Teeven"... 😀

"Teeva/Teeven" is (c) to me....

Pic draw and colored by me... the Bombers...

This is really wonderful, i like him he is very sexy. The detail on the picture is awesome and really nice i also like the foot prints on his shoes. Overall a great picture. I think sweaty feet and her sister stinky smelly feet would love to meet him.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back