• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teeva is Abducted!

Sir Bombers

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone.

I've made another pic of Teeva in an interesting situation.

Who is the lucky guy in the pic you ask? Why is Teeva in this scenario?

Go to this link to read the story that I wrote to find out! (it's kinda long so don't read it unless you have the time to appreciate it)

http://fmilling.deviantart.com/art/Abducted-Alien-65331100

Hope you guys like it!

Teeva is (c) to me... fmilling :super_hap

Attachments

• final teeva cloud 2 copy.jpg
    final teeva cloud 2 copy.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 1,093
Nice pic! maybe Teeva could abduct Katie in a cross-over pic? 😉

Hey man, like the pic. But I think your wrong about it being a "interesting" situation. I can find about a hundred of the same situation on here alone.

It's an ironic turn of events that leads to an alien being abducted by a human being. That'll teach those space people! Always coming down here and mutilating our crops and putting cattle into circles...

Who's abducting whom, now? XD
Nothing wrong with a little role-reversal. ^___^
Nicely done. I love the position.

Mmmmm! That extraterrestrial skin looks extra yummy, like lime ice (a natural magnet for the tongue!) And the brightly colored tickle tools display quite merrily against the institutional gray of the lab! Who says that scientific research has to be drab!

Abadon XXX: Ironic isn't it? Thanks a lot

Tickler Dae: I meant interesting as in an alien being abducted by a human... it's almost unheard of! I'm glad you like the pic

Skull108 (aka Dashadyalien) : Yes Alien's are cool! Especially the ticklish ones... 😉

TheBloodWolf: Thanks a lot!

Sammi-chan: LOL! On behalf of all space people, let me apologize for the cattle circles and mutilated crops... and the anal probes and needles...and for all the cities destroyed in the many hollywood summer movies...

FEATHERS: Not all aliens are that bad... but yes tickle them all!

Relent<: It's fun seeing an alien abducted for once... Thanks a lot, i'm glad you like the pic!

Littlebighead: I always enjoy your comments! I like your description of her skin to lime ice! I also love how you see the detail in colors that stand out from the background! Thanks again my friend.

killalot2: Thanks my friend. He is a lucky guy! Not many humans get the honor of touching Teeva's lovely feet...

Magnata: Thanks a lot! I appreciate it!

Thanks to everybody! :laughing:

An original position? A tightly bound girl (alien or not) and having her feet licked-tickled is always original to me! 🙂
Great work, fmilling!

An original position? A tightly bound girl (alien or not) and having her feet licked-tickled is always original to me! 🙂
Great work, fmilling!

Thanks Scavenger! I'm very glad you like the pic! No matter the position... tickling is still tickling! :laughing:

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back