• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Teh porlatax

do u polatax

• Total voters
OMG lets takl about teh polaticx!!

2day in news, presadant bush ate ten eye-rack babys and sed they wuz good. vice govanur tom cheney had sum hart atax and sat on tha hospitul an it blue up. lol

sum other guys whu sed that we shud have wars turned out 2 b hippys and sum guys who sed we shud not hav gay peeple turned out 2 b gay.

omg omg

This is the thread where we make fun of politics. Make fun of politics now.

bump

Now populate this thread, people. I don't want any more of this politicrap on this forum. The only mess we need here is jokes. Just like politics.

JOKES.

No more of this cunsurvatuv and libarul crap. You folks learn that we're all people RIGHT NOW. We're all right and we're all WRONG.

And then, start making fun of politics in this thread. I want to be known for starting the best damn joke threads EVER. And if you ruin this one, I'm going to guilt trip you all from now until January 2009.

News Flash!

Obama names George W. Bush to be his new chief of staff. When questioned by the amazing announcement by the bewildered press, shocked staff, and a hyperventilating Hillary Clinton, the President Elect replied, "Well, as you know, the press hates this man's guts. I figure, if I keep him here, the press will keep going after and blaming him for everything since the dawn of time, and I can kick back and relax all 4 years."

There is still no comment on the rumor that Dick Cheney will be kept around to potty train the Obama's new puppy.

End of news release...

i triple dog dare you to say your original post three times as fast as you can without one mistake..if you fail, you must commit hari kari on the spot..if you succeed, well you get to live..

I am going to be a bit of a smart ass here for a second but apparently you want to attack spelling and grammar too lol.

I am a libertarian.I believe that we live in a free country so we should be able to do whatever we want as long as you don't hurt anyone else.If you hurt yourself well I am sorry and help is available whenever you want it.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back