• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

teh porlatax

omg polaticks

don bush came out of his house today to say that God believes that bin Laden wasn't like Jesus

Mr. Obama walked his dog but some guy on TV thought it was about rappers so he said that Obama should go to Barbados and never come back

Tom Cheney delivered some speeches to old people so who cares?

The Groping Old Pigs all decided together that they need to evacuate more chest cavities to use as prophylactics so they're going to start spending 59.392012 centillion double-dollars a minute to harvest living bodies from the American populace because the wars aren't killing people fast enough. They weren't able to finish the job because they were too busy preaching against gays while getting blow jobs from men.

The Democrats on the other hand want to masturbate to their own greatness and then walk on the ceiling after smoking all the drugs in America, not leaving enough for the people who have to live and work in the place. They condemned the GOP for their gay orgies, but patently ignored real gays who want equal rights.

But you listened to some shitty news show and got pissed off about what some moron said.

Damn their eyes.

It does get like that, doesn't it? Interesting take, and quite humorous. 🙂 This is why I find it so amusing when people talk politics, they have to get lumped in as "one or the other". There's plenty of blame to go around to both parties and the lunatic fringe.

I've been a member of both parties at one point or another in my political life, and both have let me down in one way or another. It's even gotten to the point where the terms "liberal" and "conservative" are automatically attached to a party.

Did you know that *gasp*, it's possible to be a Democrat and NOT a liberal? Or to be a fiscal conservative and NOT be a Republican? I know...isn't that weird?!?

This is why I always implore people to get involved and discover the things that are happeneing at their own level, or at least on something other than the beltway level.

And by the way...we left some of the drugs for the rest of y'all...so check your facts, buddy!!! 😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back