• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Television commercials

aenglish

TMF Poster
Has anyone here got their favorite TV commercial featuring tickling? Here in no particular order are a few of mine:

Playtex had a bra commercial several years ago in which animated paintbrushes drew brasseires onto the semi-nude models, who gave little chuckles as it happened.

There was a commercial for Ford(?) from the mid-80's in which a pair of tube-socked feet stuck out of the rear passenger side door's window of a car which was parked in a grassy field. A female character tickles their soles for a few seconds.

From the mid-70's, a commercial for that most perverted of products, Vaseline. The commercial had a little kid going around to each family member asking what each one was doing. When he got to his high-school-age sister, she told him "Putting Vaseline on these beat up feet. I've been going around all day with no shoes on" (as lots of women did in warm weather in the mid-70's). The kid reaches out and tickles his sister's foot (I wonder if that was scripted or if it just happened...). She chuckles and pulls away.

This is my favorite probably just cause it's the first I saw and it made a big impression on me at the time. That old laundry detergent commercial where there was a lady talking about how white it got all these socks and she was standing next to a big wall that had a bunch of feet poking through it.
I think I only saw it once (I dont think it ran long) but I remember it quite clearly.

nessonite said:
This is my favorite probably just cause it's the first I saw and it made a big impression on me at the time. That old laundry detergent commercial where there was a lady talking about how white it got all these socks and she was standing next to a big wall that had a bunch of feet poking through it.
I think I only saw it once (I dont think it ran long) but I remember it quite clearly.

I remember that one too and it was quite lovely.

Three come to mind. The first is an old McDonalds commercial where a guy is tickling the feet of a girl buried in the sand. The second is an old commerical from way back, when a new cereal called King Vitamin came out on the market. The king's main assistant was caught by the villian, and was being foot tickled in a dungeon. The third is an old Desenix commercial, where, at the end, all of the family's bare feet are shown, as the logo is spelled out on each one. When it gets to the final letter, it moves back and forth accross the feet of the youngest daughter, causing her to laugh

I remember a commercial from probably the late '80s for Soft & Dri deodorant. The girl using the deodorant had one of her arms lifted and her boyfriend ran his finger along her bare underarm to feel how smooth it was, causing her to laugh and jerk her arm down to protect herself from the tickling. That one didn't run long either, I think I saw it 2 or 3 times.

rhinoman said:
Three come to mind. The first is an old McDonalds commercial where a guy is tickling the feet of a girl buried in the sand. The second is an old commerical from way back, when a new cereal called King Vitamin came out on the market. The king's main assistant was caught by the villian, and was being foot tickled in a dungeon. The third is an old Desenix commercial, where, at the end, all of the family's bare feet are shown, as the logo is spelled out on each one. When it gets to the final letter, it moves back and forth accross the feet of the youngest daughter, causing her to laugh

You know something, I think that was Captain Crunch, Not King Vitamin.i remember seeing Crunch's enemy ,a pirate, Tied up and being tickled on his foot bottoms with a feather. I may be wrong, but I think It was Crunch. And I do love that Desenix commercial. 😀

A while ago in this country (uk) there was a Head and Shoulders commercial and these feathers tickled a beutiful blond girl on her bare skin and she was giggling like mad. Sigh I miss that advert.

Last edited:
there was a trix yogurt commercial, where they were running and ad for jokes. it opened up with a boy being tickled on the bottoms of his feet with a feather and laughin hysterically, and after a few seconds the announcer says. "heres an easyer way to get a laugh." and talks about some joke hotline.

I remember the Captain Crunch commercial. It featured the captain's nemesis Jean LaFoot, the Barefoot Pirate. He was tied to a chair and they were trying to get information out of him (I forget what) and "tortured" him by tickling the soles of his feet with a feather, producing howls of laughter. I remember the MacDonald's commercial very fondly too. Way back before any of them there was an ad for Thom McCann (sp?) shoes that featured a boy's bare sole held up against a black screen and the announcer (or someone) illustrating the various places a shoe should fit properly by writing on the boy's foot with a marker, making him giggle and squirm his toes. It ended with the boy's voice saying "Hey Mister, can I have my foot back now?" Of course if that commercial aired today it would cause all kinds of controversy since the boy was obviously a minor!

Then of course there were various ads for TICKLE deodorant. But there never seemed to be much tickling going on in them.

I rememeber a commerical for a woman's cologne.

It had a man and woman in an inflatable raft, they were lying at opposite ends, his feet by her waist. She reaches out, and drags a finger up his sole, and he pulls it away from her.

There was also one for a board game called "Dungeon" and he showed people locked away in cells and stuff. One guy was locked in stocks, and the voice over says the line, "and they will do anything for a laugh" and the guard starts tickling the guy in the stocks foot with a feather.

gearloose said:
Here you find a german soap commercial:
http://www.fa.com/index.php?id=60
(click on the left pic "Fa Deo Balsam").

Ach du lieber! 🙂 If only that ad had gone on a little longer!

I also remember the ads for Tickle brand deodorant ("The one with the big, wide ball!"). Lots of cute young women chuckling at the camera and looking at it as if engaged sexual foreplay rather than mere tickling! That's the 1970's for ya! And yes, I remember the one for Desenex!

I've seen two adverts with tickling and bondage in them (In UK television.)

The first I remember distinctly, was a Bailey's advert. There was a 2 girls and 2 guys at a bar table playing spin the bottle. The bottle lands on one guy and he imagines all the dares he could be asked to do, for example appear naked for a painting, to a skydive.. but one was him tied to a table and tickled by the 2 (hot) girls with feathers.

I saw another one which I think was for Toffee Crisps. It was all these challenges these Chineese guys had to go through to win a toffee crisp. Each event lasted until 1 gave up and the last man in it got it. One of the events was them all being tickled by girls with feather dusters.

It's interesting that nearly all of these TV commercials - especially the foot one - were */m.

cellardweller said:
I rememeber a commerical for a woman's cologne.

It had a man and woman in an inflatable raft, they were lying at opposite ends, his feet by her waist. She reaches out, and drags a finger up his sole, and he pulls it away from her.

There was also one for a board game called "Dungeon" and he showed people locked away in cells and stuff. One guy was locked in stocks, and the voice over says the line, "and they will do anything for a laugh" and the guard starts tickling the guy in the stocks foot with a feather.

Man I remember that dungeon one to. Damn you have a good memory, back in the good old 70"s on Saturday mornings. I miss those days. :sigh:

ticklish_sage said:
I've seen two adverts with tickling and bondage in them (In UK television.)

The first I remember distinctly, was a Bailey's advert. There was a 2 girls and 2 guys at a bar table playing spin the bottle. The bottle lands on one guy and he imagines all the dares he could be asked to do, for example appear naked for a painting, to a skydive.. but one was him tied to a table and tickled by the 2 (hot) girls with feathers.

I saw another one which I think was for Toffee Crisps. It was all these challenges these Chineese guys had to go through to win a toffee crisp. Each event lasted until 1 gave up and the last man in it got it. One of the events was them all being tickled by girls with feather dusters.

I remember a bondage one from the uk. Basically a man was drinking at a pub and his beautiful wife was at home waiting for him. She heard the door and thought it was her husband. When in actual fact it was her dog, she immediately tied herself up and blindfolded herself thinking it was her husband , the dog walked in and she giggled to herself and the dog started licking her barefoot and she giggled and moaned, not once realising it was the dog. The husband was still at the pub the whole time lol. I'll see if I can find it and post it in this forum. The woman has nice feet.

We had that clip.

Found something interesting myself, a while ago: some [very debatable] tickling in Dooley's ads.

They featured a man licking and fondling a woman [yes, that's M/F for once] and while she didn't laugh, it was fun nonetheless.

No clip of it though, only static pics.

Here we go, straight from Dooley's site.

Attachments

• _dooleys wallpaper1.jpg
    _dooleys wallpaper1.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 42
  • _dooleys wallpaper2.jpg
    _dooleys wallpaper2.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 26
  • _dooleys wallpaper3.jpg
    _dooleys wallpaper3.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 32
  • _dooleys wallpaper4.jpg
    _dooleys wallpaper4.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 27
  • _dooleys wallpaper5.jpg
    _dooleys wallpaper5.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 83
Hey, aenglish. I've been wanting to see that Vaseline commercial since I read about it in one of the mainstream lists. If you have it, could you e-mail it to me? My address is [email protected]

I love reading about old tickling commercials! Partly because I'm too young to remember any of them. :sigh: Anyways, there are two commercials that haven't been posted about that come to mind for me. One is that Payless Shoes ad from the late 90's where a mom runs her finger over her teenage daughter's sole (her bare feet are up in the air as she's talking on the phone). The other one, more recent I think, is that Odor-Eaters ad where a woman tickles a man's foot and a man tickles the feet of a woman he's carrying. 😀

Anyone remember this one? A jeans commercial where this guy is watching tv, and his really cute girlfriend is bitching at him and throwing all his stuff out the window. Finally she grabs a pair of his jeans, he stops her and says "not the jeans". Then just as the commercial is ending he pulls the girl across his lap and starts tickling her as she laughs hysterically. This was on the air, I wanna say, in '91. Anyone have this one?

CQ, I believe TMF member nontkl said in one of his posts (the TMF is down now, but you can find it when it goes back up) he had a tiny clip of the jeans ad and was going to post it, or give it to someone else to post. 😀 And I like your TT sig more. :cyclopes:

Last edited:
Lever 2000

Lever 2000, especially a few years ago (late 90's?) had various people in various states of undress touching each other post-shower with various intentions. It's short, but it shows a guy in the middle of the commercial running a finger along a woman's sole (shown from the side) and cutting to her hugging herself and giggling. Not great, but the entire sensuality of the commercial got my antennae raised.

Candy commercial

I remember one in the 80s that featured trees that moved around a little and talked. Growing on their branches was some kind of fruit candy (may have been from the same company that made Fruit Rollups). Anyway, a bunch of kids came over to the trees and started tickling them under their "arms" so they'd drop the candy.

I recall thinking (as one boy tickled the main tree endlessly under his arm) how frightening that would be for me not to be able to lower my arm to stop someone's tickling fingers. ^_^ At least that's how I felt way back then. Funny how my thoughts on that matter have changed since I became an adult. 😉

Anyway, that commercial always made me laugh and hope others remember it too!

I can't remember what the candy was called, but I remember the commercial and I remember how god-awful the candy itself tasted. They were like dusty, hardened gummy bears.

I can't recall any other commercials, having dug deep into my memory bank. Perhaps I will start a thread for people to imagine how they would incorporate tickling into commercials. :happy:

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back