• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple Guard (The Predator)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Due partially to the ammount of hits my last Predator sketch got net-wide and people asking for more, and because I've been meaning to draw another, I drew another sketch. ^^

Here we have a Huntress Temple Guard who hears a rustle in the bushes and is prepared to deal with it, if necessary, armed with her claw blades and halberd. I had to improvise on some things, since I had no reference material, but I think it works anyway. You may notice the blades on her wrist weopon seem wavy on part of them. Thats actually because I accidentally spilled a little tea on the paper. ^^;

Yes, she's topless. 😛 I decided I didn't want to be politically correct. I find it really hard to believe an alien race made of tough hunters cares so much about covering up their female's chests or the females themselves care to. While I'm sure they have clothing in their society, on hunts and on duty I doubt there is much need for them as clothing would only slow them down I would think.

Anyways, enjoy. ^___^

Artwork © Damien Jones
The Predator © it's respective owners and title holders

Attachments

• Temple Guard.JPG
    Temple Guard.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 123
LOL, yeah, I guess. ^^

I wouldn't want to run into her in a dark....err....forest or whatever. 😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back