• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Temple Guard (The Predator)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Due partially to the ammount of hits my last Predator sketch got net-wide and people asking for more, and because I've been meaning to draw another, I drew another sketch. ^^

Here we have a Huntress Temple Guard who hears a rustle in the bushes and is prepared to deal with it, if necessary, armed with her claw blades and halberd. I had to improvise on some things, since I had no reference material, but I think it works anyway. You may notice the blades on her wrist weopon seem wavy on part of them. Thats actually because I accidentally spilled a little tea on the paper. ^^;

Yes, she's topless. 😛 I decided I didn't want to be politically correct. I find it really hard to believe an alien race made of tough hunters cares so much about covering up their female's chests or the females themselves care to. While I'm sure they have clothing in their society, on hunts and on duty I doubt there is much need for them as clothing would only slow them down I would think.

Anyways, enjoy. ^___^

Artwork © Damien Jones
The Predator © it's respective owners and title holders

Attachments

• Temple Guard.JPG
    Temple Guard.JPG
    156.1 KB · Views: 292
Down with being politically correct! I don't know whether to call it bizzare or cool..perhaps bizzool. Actually, I think a word like 'bizzool' fits perfectly. Well drawn as always, but definitely different. :happy:

LOL, you know whats ironic? The first picture got more repliesthan this one so far! LOL! ^^

Granted, this picture has only been up a while, but even the first one got several replies within the first hour or so.

I'm not sure what to think about it now. 😛

DAMN THAT'S GOOD! I LOVE IT! I hardly noticed the 'spilled tea' and wouldn't have 'til you mentioned it. Keep up the great work!

LOL, thanks alot! 😀

Yeah, I figured only the most meticuluous person would notice that, but I thought I'd mentioned it. Although fortunately it didn't leave a stain and didn't discolor the paper. 😀

I like this picture. About the clothing slowing one down, I agree to some extent, but I think that she's at least need A strap to hold them to her body, so they don't... swing.
I don't know exactly how to explain it, but if you read Clan of the Cave Bear, you know what I mean. Like Ayla had. ^_^

Thanks. Yeah, thats true. Although, when I was thinking of this picture I figured she would be a sentry guard. And what that means is that you do no leave your post. And in regards to clothing, I didn't think it would have been that important that her clothes/loincloth were loose, as she wasn't going to be moving very far and most of her actions would be limited to that of a close combat nature.

Out on hunts and in dense jungle and difficult terrian, the attire would have to be less restrictive.

I also took into consideration that this may be some special sort of attire a guard would wear specifically for the type of duty she is serving by. Another guard for a more generalized location may not be fancied up, whereas fieldmen/women tend to be wearing more exotic attire, which is sort of what I wanted with this sketch.

The exotic markings on her loincloth and on her helmet, and the fact she's armed with a halberd and her blade weopon and no technology save for the utlities of the mask add more importance to her role and suggest she's highly trained for what she does- defending key locations (in this case a sacred temple- thus the markings) from would be attackers. Its sort of like how the undertakers, etc, of this race sometimes wear the masks that look like skulls.

Although this may be purely coincidental, as in AVP there was a Predator who wore a skull-shaped mask.

In either case, I wanted to show a difference between a typical predator outfited with the typical weoponry, serving no specific purpose, and make that a difference between this, a specific role with a specific appearance, implying that what she does is not only important, but that she is considered elite for what she does.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back