• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ten fingers is all it takes for Angel... (m/f, stocks) [3/22/11]

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
When Angel first put her feet in the stocks, afterward she told me she was thinking, "Well, this shouldn't be all that bad. If it gets to be too much, I can just pull them out and run away." Then I tied her big toes, and she thought, "Okay, maybe not." Then I tied up the rest of her toes, and she told me she thought, "Oh shit."

When it was over, she looked at me and said, "I can't believe I LET YOU DO THAT TO ME! That was TORTURE!" And she punched me in the arm.

All it really took was ten freshly clipped fingernails raked over the soft soles of her feet for minutes on end--at one point she was pounding the bed like a drum! She has a laugh that alternates with a squeak (she's not all that tall), but it's delightful listening to her go crazy from the foot-tickling!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

That was incredibly hot--proving once again that finger tickling is still the best! Angel has lovely soles and reacts wonderfully!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back