• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ten Minutes of Tickling - mostly m/f

ViperGTS

It seems as though TickleVideoSpa beat me to this!! I PROMISE I did not copy this idea from them!! I thought of this on my way home from work this evening and was surprised to find that they beat me to it!! Anyway, back to my original post:

I feel kindof bad because as a producer, I haven't been able to do much of anything lately and I haven't had many new videos coming out. I feel the need to apologize to the tickling community for this lapse in material.

Here is a ten minute long clip in high resolution of nothing but tickling. Various models, various positions, various levels of nudity. The point is, they are helpless, bound, and ticklish. Totally free, and it will be available for the forseeable future - this is not a limited time only thing. Enjoy it!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IGXXOT3Q

ALSO: later on this evening, possibly tomorrow, I will also be uploading a ten minute video of nothing but forced orgasms for the BDSM crowd. Because this is a tickling forum, I won't create a new thread for it, but I will post the link in this post!!

EDIT: As promised, here is the Ten Minutes of Orgasms clip. It includes some previously unreleased footage, as well!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L79XW7E3
Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Awesome and generous gesture!

Unfortuneatly I'm having technical difficulties with the download. But I'm sure it's top stuff. Always love your stuff. I'll put my two cents in whenever I get to see everything.

Viper you are the best and also tickling-post.

Thanks guys for such good videos.

Why do you put the files on rapidshare? That site sucks for non-paying members.

I believe I can complain. There are better ways to do it, hell even a torrent would probably be better and easier for the poster as they wouldn't really have to upload that...I just hate rapidshare because it limits transfer to 40 something kb/s which is ungodly slow, and then has a waiting period to start the download as well as a large waiting period between downloads to top it off! Nasty stuff, let me tell you. Not sure what the other download providers out there have but I know you can upload to this forum too...or is there a size limit?

Or hell if they have their own server packed with videos you can buy, I'm sure a few full-length free previews can be put on that public server as well.....what's the difference besides a few more downloads overall on the larger free previews?

Just a few thoughts. Nothing negative towards Viper really, just my plain disgust in the file sharing site(s).

Me too. I always love your stuff but I can never see this rapidshare stuff so I will just have to imagine.

I believe I can complain. There are better ways to do it, hell even a torrent would probably be better

Technical arguments aside about the alleged merits of torrents, what you're saying is inappropriate and rude in this particular forum, and especially to someone giving out something for free.

If you have something to say about rapidshare, we have open discussion forums for that.

Most of us don't mind Rapidshare - I, for one, like seeing it because it means that a larger than typical 5mb file is there for us.

Rapidshare always works for me too! I am not a paying customer, so I always get the slowest download speeds, but I don't care when free quality clips are given away. Thank you Viper!!

Just a few thoughts. Nothing negative towards Viper really, just my plain disgust in the file sharing site(s).

Yeah, sometimes they are bunk. But you need to take into consideration the generosity of the thread. 🙂 I do understand where you're coming from, though.

However; Thanks, Viper. :ily:

Well, what other suggestions do you have? Rapidshare allows me to upload the file and monitor the traffic on it, and it seems like the download speed is fine to me (and no, I do not pay for anything from RS).

I want everyone to have a chance at downloading these files, and aside from somehow getting them hosted right here on the TMF, what other places would you recommend I place them?

Totally Awesome

Thanks for the great clips, that ten minutes of tickling was Awesome!!!
Thank You Viper! :rockon::yourock::rockon:

Thanks, Adrian

Great clip Viper! Thanks for being so generous and sharing this clip with the community!

I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Technical arguments aside about the alleged merits of torrents, what you're saying is inappropriate and rude in this particular forum, and especially to someone giving out something for free.

If you have something to say about rapidshare, we have open discussion forums for that.

Most of us don't mind Rapidshare - I, for one, like seeing it because it means that a larger than typical 5mb file is there for us.

I disagree that my comments are rude, I am not talking crap about Viper or anything. And I don't really feel like making another post on another forum about RapidCrap.

I don't understand what the complaining is about. First of all, he doesn't even have to be doing this--it's a gift to the community. And you have the stones to come in here and complain about the method in which he gives us a free gift?

Second of all, there's nothing wrong with Rapidshare given that you have a decent internet connection. I'm close to 100% positive that nobody's going to die due to having to wait a whole 5 minutes for a longer-than-usual preview. God forbid you show some patience.

Concerning torrents, did it ever occur to you that perhaps not everyone has a torrent program? I use torrents all the time, but I'd still rather just use Rapidshare in my browser so I don't have to worry about starting up uTorrent every time I want a preview. Not to mention it takes a lot of people to make and maintain a torrent swarm. This is a 10-minute fetish clip we're talking about, not a feature length movie.

That being said, thanks for the clip Viper--and God do I love Becca. :boogie:

....in which he gives us a free gift?

Whoa whoa whoa, hang on now. Yes, it's a free ten minute long video, but it's not a gift. This is something that the tickling community deserves - I've been here for a long, long time, and I have taken a lot from the community. That's the founding reason behind Viper Productions - I wanted to share what is obviously populat content with the community. Therefore, this is not a gift. I hope you understand what I mean - I really want to make sure that this isn't viewed as some kind of majorly gracious offering that I don't have to do. The idea here is that I am giving back to a place from which I have taken so much.

And to those who give thanks - you're very welcome. 😀

And I thank you for that Viper. You rock and RapidShare sucks, end of story...my internet connection speed is not to blame either.

Thank you, Viper. This is quite an excellent compilation.
One question, who is that lovely gal at the 5 minute mark, laid out on the floor with her feet straight up? I fell in love with her laugh and would like to buy the clip.
(PS. I don't have a problem with RapidShare, then again, Im on dial up, so instant gratification isn't an issue with me.)

Last edited:
That would be Troy, the first model I used. She helped me pioneer Viper Productions. Check out the first clips I put out - she was the only model I used for quite some time.

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!

thank you for the long 10 min. post ! It was just awsome ! I just dont understand why this guy doesnt like rapid share ???? It works just fine ! really easy ! and my p o s computer which is like 10 years old has no problem using rapid share! I guess some guys are not happy unless there complaining ????? and it was free !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ! oh well , ty any way viper ! :man:

Thanks for the great clips Viper - very generous.

I am not a member of Rapidshare, but managed to get a download speed of 1.4mb Really can't see the problem - and I don't mind waiting 45 seconds to start downloading, if it means I can get great clips like these as freebies.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back