• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tenakai-koochie Budokai (*/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
I just realized this is unintentionally along the lines of those "vore" type scenarios... by the way, anyone who likes that is weird.

Blond bombshell (Literally, lol) Android 18 is struggling to keep Cell from transforming. It's check-mate either way, sweet-cheeks.

Somewhere in the world, Master Roshi is dying of blood loss...

Enjoy!

Last edited:
<voice=Roshi>EHHH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!! OooOOoohh baaaby!</voice> :cool

This is sure to be a scenario a good portion of our DBZ-savvy users daydreamed of at one time or another. 18's definitely among the top three characters from that franchise who deserves the ticklish spotlight...save for her being an Android. xD I wonder if tickling would even phase her before that business up in Kame's lookout? Either well, Cell makes for a nice candidate to administer the fun. Those orange socks have been taunting me since I first laid eye on 'em... x3

Nice job with the art. 🙂 Given the scenario though, it could've gone without the fight-game bars, but then again, the background works well with the two characters. Also, I love the look of her feet, and the whole "sock sliding off" bit is always a favorite! ^^ Thanks for sharing it!

well now, this is a rather unique scenario in the DBZ world X3 awesome work as always dude~

Now that is hot! As a huge DBZ fan I LOVE seeing 18 tickle tortured. This is a great scenario. Nice job! 😀

P.S. Yes, I agree about Roshi. :lol

Nicely done here, nice way for 18 to get tickled XD

Thanks! I like to take advantage of source material

So am I...

Oh I'm sure it's not actually "lost." Have you checked your wiener? Check your wiener. :B

<voice=Roshi>EHHH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH-HEH!! OooOOoohh baaaby!</voice> :cool

This is sure to be a scenario a good portion of our DBZ-savvy users daydreamed of at one time or another. 18's definitely among the top three characters from that franchise who deserves the ticklish spotlight...save for her being an Android. xD I wonder if tickling would even phase her before that business up in Kame's lookout? Either well, Cell makes for a nice candidate to administer the fun. Those orange socks have been taunting me since I first laid eye on 'em... x3

Nice job with the art. 🙂 Given the scenario though, it could've gone without the fight-game bars, but then again, the background works well with the two characters. Also, I love the look of her feet, and the whole "sock sliding off" bit is always a favorite! ^^ Thanks for sharing it!

Android, shmandroid! If she can give birth and electronically register pain from sturdy opponents, then dammit, she can have ticklish feet! After all, she is more or less a cyborg.
And I agree, I've always liked Toriyama's peculiar fashion choices for the ladies. Somehow they work! And they're at least a lot more likable than those dumb fucking gaudy costumes that you come across in other japanese cartoons.

Well the life-bars were more or less a package deal. I copied the background from a screenshot. But when I saw them, I couldn't omit them because (MOSTLY) I don't have the photoshop savvy to do it, and also, I couldn't resist the gag. OH FIREFOX, WITH YOUR EASTER EGGS!

Sock removal, the great foreplay of the foot aficianado! Plus at the right angle, a sock does wonders to keep the foot taut! Thanks again dude!

well now, this is a rather unique scenario in the DBZ world X3 awesome work as always dude~

Made my "dragonballs" a little tense, that's for sure - w - Thanks man!

Now that is hot! As a huge DBZ fan I LOVE seeing 18 tickle tortured. This is a great scenario. Nice job! 😀

P.S. Yes, I agree about Roshi. :lol

Thank you! Glad ya like this one!

sexy post more

Let's try a little less of the "post more" catchphrase and stop our sentences at "good/nice", m'kay? Obrigado.

The Episodes needed a break between Arcs. 30 minutes of this and an Obligatory 'To be Continued'.

Love it.

Truly do the lovely ladies of Dragonball often go without the tickles they deserve, this has been an excellent step in correcting that problem. :lol

Love the bit of sock play going on and vorish though it may seem, the form of restraint chosen is itself quite unique and makes excellent use of this particular ability of Cell's. I also really enjoy the scenario itself, both because of it being a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't for 18 and because it has excellent context, and of course the feet themselves look exquisite as usual. Well done!

The Episodes needed a break between Arcs. 30 minutes of this and an Obligatory 'To be Continued'.

Love it.

Agreed. And Thank you!

very nicely done

Thanks!

This is some awesome picture.
I especially like the way you've drawn her feet.

Merci!

Truly do the lovely ladies of Dragonball often go without the tickles they deserve, this has been an excellent step in correcting that problem. :lol

Love the bit of sock play going on and vorish though it may seem, the form of restraint chosen is itself quite unique and makes excellent use of this particular ability of Cell's. I also really enjoy the scenario itself, both because of it being a case of damned if you do and damned if you don't for 18 and because it has excellent context, and of course the feet themselves look exquisite as usual. Well done!

Sadly what few images there of these chicks, tend to be made by no-name line paper artists with no ability, certain exceptions excluded (Umojar and Briel7 have done these girls plenty of justice)

I'm most glad that you like the restraint! Like I mentioned earlier, I love going back to the source material, because I know people like me will enjoy that sense of authenticity you get when you can tell the artist knows the franchise. This was one of those rare situations where everything just sort of fell into place.

Sadly what few images there of these chicks, tend to be made by no-name line paper artists with no ability, certain exceptions excluded (Umojar and Briel7 have done these girls plenty of justice)

I'm most glad that you like the restraint! Like I mentioned earlier, I love going back to the source material, because I know people like me will enjoy that sense of authenticity you get when you can tell the artist knows the franchise. This was one of those rare situations where everything just sort of fell into place.

That is unfortunately true, odd though it is considering the popularity of the series, however as you said there are at least a few pictures out there that do them justice. Still I don't think you can blame a guy for wishing that there were a few more nice pictures where the DB ladies get the tickle treatment, especially the lesser well known ones such as Zangya. :lol

Authenticity is the perfect word to describe why I like the picture so much, I admire your dedication to study the source material for possible inspiration. I myself am no artist or writer, merely someone who enjoys brainstorming ideas, but I too like to get an understanding of source material in order to feel as if I'm doing whatever series justice, in my mind at least. I'm sure you're well aware of all the potential scenarios, forms of restraint, or even ticklers that can come to mind even from a casual perusing. I will admit that part of this comes from the weariness in seeing stocks used so much, even when they don't fit. Don't get me wrong, they're a nice enough form of restraint and I enjoy seeing them employed in medieval settings and such, but it's a bit hard to believe that a pair of stocks could for example hold 18 or Chi-Chi (If she gets mad enough or is just that damn ticklish :lol) without being reduced to splinters in minutes, if not seconds.

Not sure if you've ever seen this picture or if it syncs up 100% with DB canon (I only vaguely if at all recall the part where they worked on 16), but to me it's another interesting and unique scenario.

http://gamera1985.deviantart.com/art/Foot-Tickling-421539014

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back