• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows (*/2f)

Snail Shell

Verified
I started playing this game a little while. Okay fun, not really my style, but it DOES offer two hot ninja girls. Needless to say, it's my newest happy little addiction. 🙂

Rin (in red) and Ayame (in black) and lots of tickling going on. Enjoy!

Snail Shell

PS - Photoshop in the process of fixitude. :happy:

Attachments

• tenchu.jpg
    tenchu.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 1,100
Wow FINALLY someone doing a good Tenchu piece. Excellent!
Female adult ninja = hot (;

Would've preferred Ayame getting the foot tickling, but nontheless it's a great piece. Excellent job, Snail! ^^
Can't go wrong with ticklish female ninjas. =P

Great as always, and this one specifically since ninja girls are one of my personal favorites. Always thought Ayame could use a good laugh, and like that she's the one getting the underarm tickling myself. Rin is ok too, but eh, I'm biased.

BTW, you getting Photoshop back then? I remember you saying something about a trial being up some while ago.

Many thanks to everyone. And yeah, we'll get Ayame on her feet eventually. 🙂

Snail Shell

great job

I wouldn't mind losing as much if that's what happened when ayame got caught. Great job, excellent piece.

Actually, they're burning exclamation points. In the game, if you get spotted that's how you know. 🙂
That and the yells some of the enemy guards gave out when they saw your character. xD

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back