• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tentacle monsters in space!

Violetta

4th Level Indigo Feather
Here's the latest from me. I got bored, wanted to draw, and cranked this out in about 4 hours of work. She's got no name or history... yet. I think she deserves one, though, for going through all this for our entertainment. The poor girl got sealed off on the wrong end of the space station. Maybe she'll escape eventually. Who knows?

Attachments

• alientk.jpg
    alientk.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 2,210
I love the whole tentacle thing, it's just so much fun to use and poke fun at. :laughing: In fact, I kinda wanna get an FFV picture just for that...well, I believe I've told you about that already. XD

AHEM, in any case, great job, specially on the coloring, which has a very vibrant feel to it.

Level Three Quarantine?! Sounds like she'll be trapped in there a good long while! A very cool SF scenario, Sammi! There's so much going on! Hot laser light burrowing through Class IV Plasmoid tissue, as probing pseudo-peds restrain, strip off boots and seek out the areas of greatest weakness! Fine technical specs! The walls are armored convincingly with that futuristic metal security fans know and love so well! Togs are spare and workmanlike (allowing our girl's natural beauty to shine in contrast), the knee and elbow pads introducing a hardy element of rough-and-tumble! And what a nifty retro blaster design! Heavy on fanciful detail, yet credibly deadly! The devilishly curious Plasmoid is rich with well-modeled, wine-dark menace; the blue-haired heroine nicely action-posed in the midst of her struggle! Once again, you've captured the perfect facial expression: eyes wincing desperately, mouth caught between bellowing frustration and a shriek of forced gaiety! Yes indeed, this cutie fully merits a name and biography! Plus, dozens and dozens of similarly giddy space adventures!

Last edited:
Ex - It's true, there's nothing like a good tentacle monster. And I do remember the FFV idea. I still find it funny that they'd put that in the game. 😀 Thanks for the compliments on the colours, too. Since most colours in the picture are grays, I was happy it ended up looking as alive as it did.

Jim - Well, you know my love for retro and classic sci-fi. Robotic creatures aren't out of the question. 😉

LBH - There's something about reading your reviews that leaves me jazzed. You pick up on so many details that I always figure will go unnoticed. After I finished, Jim pointed out that her outfit was obviously heavily inspired by the Ghostbusters jumpsuits. Considering how much Ghostbusters I've been watching the past few days, I'm not gonna argue the point. And I'm really glad you liked the blaster, too. I think it's fair to say you know where much of my love for sci-fi lies, so it's not surprise to find retro elements in the things I draw. Thanks again for the kudos on the expression, too. I like to think that's one of my strong suits, but I also get concerned sometimes that my faces don't always show as much emotion as I'd like.

Oooh, nice job Sammi!!! The attention to detail is awesome for someone who has been drawing (or at least posting) for the shorter time you have!! You get better with each time, girlie. Keep it up! :super_hap

I'm loving it!

Tickling in Space has to be one of the greatest scenarios ever. SOOOOOOOO much potential XD

Wonderful job on the coloring!!!! Shadows are looking very good too. But the LASER beam is my fave touch.

Thanks for throwing in some underarm tickling too!!!

More please 🙂

B

hatake kakashi said:
damn girlie you have really improved yourself i'm darn proud of ya 😉

I'm glad to see her improved as well. Keep it up!

level 4 plasmoid.....what were you? Stoned? I mean....no disrespect but was plasmoid the best you had...? What was rejected, jelliods? Gelantisisis....? Al...ber....monds...?

But seriously i like the vitcim is aiming away from the base of the....Plasmoid...

5 "She can't be serious" out of 5.

Karen - This was one of my most detailed pics that I've done in a while. n_n I'm glad you like how it turned out.

Magnata - Thankies, kiddo! n_n

Bandito - Space scenarios leave so many opportunities open. And this was fun, since I don't indulge my sci-fi loving side very often. I'll try to get more done as soon as I can. And hopefully with even more varied tickling for you guys. 😉

Otaku - Whether tentacles conquer all or not is yet to be seen, but they certainly are more than a match for any anime girl. n_n

Hatake - Thanks for saying so. With each picture I draw my art fu grows stronger. 😉

11225 - I totally plan to keep it up. I have too much fun drawing not to. n_n

Timewarp - Hey, since when was science fiction ever supposed to sound serious? 😛 Thanks for the score, though. And no, I'm never serious. 😉

I like this pic alot - something about aliens with tentacles tickling is so great!
Also liked the 2nd boot almost pulled off her foot (nice touch)
Great pic can't wait to see more - maybe along these lines.

Nice one, Sammi! That's the alien that should've gotten Sigourney Weaver!

Amazing pic!! Always loved your stuff - it keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work!

Aww that's so cool.I love the whole tentacle idea-so cute.hehe.I agree with Karen,you do get better each time...congrats on another great pic!

w00t! tentacle monstered goodness! another beauty by a beauty, Sammi!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back