• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tentacles! */f

cosqui1

TMF Regular
Here's another one, inspired by our beloved "desperation thread" (i'm posting it there, too). Enjoy!

Attachments

• tentacles.jpg
    tentacles.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 1,058
Ah.. the tentacles how they work so hard for our entertainment. Good job tentacle monster!!

Tentacles have so many uses, it's ridiculous. They're just epic. Yay Tentacle Monster!

I sincerely doubt you are human
So many great pieces in such short time
Best Regards

A great pic Cosqui. Terrific use of perspective and a really cute girl to boot. Well done.

Wow! Very nice tickling image, Cosqui! Always a pleasure to see your work!

I love how ticklish she looks, with her laughing, crying expression, and I love the way she’s obviously holding on for dear life, trying desperately to avoid the eventual, ticklish hell beneath her.

Marvelous job on her soft skin and breasts. She looks wonderfully ticklish. Also, the tentacles are quite well drawn.

Fantastic work! An excellent desperation tickling image!

Ah.. the tentacles how they work so hard for our entertainment. Good job tentacle monster!!

This fetish wouldn't be the same without them lol Thanks!

great work... love the angle. keep it up ^_^

Thanks!

Tentacles have so many uses, it's ridiculous. They're just epic. Yay Tentacle Monster!

Many uses, indeed... for tickling, and... ehrm... well, hentai

cool nice tentacle nice ty

Thanks!

I find myself cheering for the plant... :wbiggrin

lol i'm afraid no one supports the poor girl

I sincerely doubt you are human
So many great pieces in such short time
Best Regards

I can draw pretty fast if i feel inspired 🙂 Thanks!

A great pic Cosqui. Terrific use of perspective and a really cute girl to boot. Well done.

Thanks, dude

Wow! Very nice tickling image, Cosqui! Always a pleasure to see your work!

I love how ticklish she looks, with her laughing, crying expression, and I love the way she’s obviously holding on for dear life, trying desperately to avoid the eventual, ticklish hell beneath her.

Marvelous job on her soft skin and breasts. She looks wonderfully ticklish. Also, the tentacles are quite well drawn.

Fantastic work! An excellent desperation tickling image!

Thanks, mirth

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back