• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Terrible Story

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I need to post this.

Please if you dont have anything nice to say, skip this thread.

My cousin who I will call "Sam" has Aspergers.

Sam has been in the area for the last few weeks. He lives out west.

I had been spending time with Sam and had a few good times, we both like baseball

This week, Sam went off the deep end.

We went to the Mets-Yankees subway series game on Tuesday night. Sam claimed that we had tickets to an exclusive club at Citi Field, but when we got there, there were no tickets, and we were thrown out.

Before going to the game, Sam came over to my building, and left some things with the doorman.

Sam was acting so terribly, that I left Citi Field, took a train home, and told him to meet me back at my apartment.

While I was standing in the subway station, my Dad called me frantically. "Mitch, are you okay, Sam just called and told me you had a seizure"

I said. "Dad, I'm fine. Sam is acting up, so I left, and told him to meet me at the apartment.

I got home, and then Sam claimed. "I lost my wallet, loan me money to get home"

Fine. I went to the bank, and took out the requested money, to give it to Sam, just to get him out of my hair.

Sam comes into my building at about midnight, screaming, cursing and calling me names.

I went to get into the elevator, and Sam followed me, and threw me against the elevator wall.

Finally, building security was like. "If you guys dont shut up, we're going to call the cops"

Sam took his things, took off in the Uber without the money. (Which likely means he was lying about having lost his wallet)

Next thing I know, the town police call me. "Is this Mitchell? Your cousin Sam is here making a complaint about assault"

I calmly said to the cop. "Officer, I will not discuss this matter any further until I consult an attorney. If you want to talk to my attorney, I will give you his number in the morning, or I will come down to the station with my attorney" and hung up on the cop.

My Dad then called and said the cops had contacted him as well.

Then, yesterday, the scene got more ugly.

Sam's parents called my Dad. Sam is in a hospital in NJ. None of us have any idea how the hell he got there. Sam's parents are coming in from out west, and we are going to have a family meeting, when Sam's parents are ready to talk to us.

The family suspects that either Sam was drinking on top of his meds, or had not taken his meds.

Very sad for Sam, Sam's parents, and my Dad and I. We now have to see how this plays out.

I dont think I will need a restraining order.

Sam's father, who is also my uncle for full disclosure, is in town.

My Dad and uncle were going to the hospital to see Sam tonight, but we all agreed that its best that I not go.

I'm very angry, and very upset.

As for what happens next, that will be determined what /when we find out why this happened.

We suspect that Sam was not taking his meds, and may have been drinking on top of that.

When we find out the report from the hospital, that will determine what happens.

My Dad and Uncle had lunch today.

I felt it best to stay out of it, and let the two brothers sort this out.

The good news is that my uncle does not hold this incident against me, and my uncle and I plan to continue talking.

As for Sam, I dont know what happens from here.

I guess that is between Sam. my uncle and aunt, and Sam's Doctors.

I pray for them all to find a way, and hopefully Sam can improve, somehow

So sorry Mitch all this is happening. Be strong my friend. Things will get better. Your cousin needs professional help. My guess is he is not taking his meds like you suspect. They help keep you on an even keel. I am praying for you my friend.

Thanks for your support, Kurch. You are a wonderful human being, and a great friend.

Hope you are well, pal.

Take care

Thanks for your support, Kurch. You are a wonderful human being, and a great friend.

Hope you are well, pal.

Take care
You are most welcome my friend and thank you. I try. I am hanging in there trying to get my eyesight back and keep my kidneys healthy. Life is a constant struggle, just have to do the best you can. You are stronger then you think. Peace and wuv.

Good Luck with your kidneys and eyesight.

God Bless you, kurch. You are always have been, and always will be, a wonderful person

What's New

6/30/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evenign at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back