• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Test Subject */F

synapss

TMF Poster
Any volunteers?

Attachments

• test subject 01.JPG
    test subject 01.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 1,119
Well done, Bit! I know you've traced your figures in the past... well, not this one! It's clearly been free-handed! Excellent anatomy, as well as some intriguing body positioning... one can feel the tensing muscles, especially in the shifting hips and in the legs, as the knees strain desperately to close. Cute baby-doll face, too, with its full lips and pleasantly touseled hair! This eager test subject is certainly giving us her all! She deserves a solid passing grade!

Great work!
It only could be improved by a kick-ass description - and Littlebighead just did that!
Impressive!
any chance of a follow up or a color version soon?

Great piece of work Bit! I love the look on her face! Very well done 😀😀

Thank you all for your kind words. Darth Godflesh, I'm afraid I can't color well at all, but anyone is welcome to color this, or any other work of mine. Anyone may do anything they like with it, save make money with it. And even that's ok as long as I get a piece of the action. 😉

And yes Littlebighead, this too was mostly traced. It's just what I do. Here is the photo I used. (Sigh) She already looks like she's being tickled! It just begs for a photoshop, but I lack the software and the skill.

Attachments

• cover 01.jpg
    cover 01.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 63
My error! But it's a good job! You can't tell any tracing to look at your picture!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back