• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Testing a Bowstring (and her limits...)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Eh, I know this one is probably barely counting as tickling...but I suppose something involving accidental (or possibly self...or even deliberate) tickling in a moment of stress counts. A stretch, I know (pun intended). 😉

---

My OC amazon archer-type character Aello, who still is not necessarily constrainted to a specific background or 'period', has some rather unique ways of doing things that perhaps fit her mindset but not that of the common person...

I guess that could be expected of a more 'warrior' upbringing, or one more to the wilds etc...

Or, perhaps it's just Aello being herself and flaunting her quite strong legs and feet yet again (she just loves to show them off apparently). 😉

In this perspective based piece, you can see how Ael stretches and tests the tension of a bowstring. Sitting on the floor and using her limber luscious long legs to flex the wire, it's quite a sight. ^^

Although perhaps I should point out there's another limit apparently being tested here. Perhaps it was merely accidental...or perhaps in fact Aello was doing deliberately to herself as a test...but the positioning of her quiver in the foreground seems to have put a few of her arrows and their feathery fletchings scratching across her bare heel.

I suppose there's a chance someone is actually holding the quiver just like that in order to make this harder on the amazon girl...but I have a feeling he/she would soon feel quite a painful barefoot kick to his/her head in response to the attempted tickle once Aello lets go of the bow. Unless...there happens to be a follow up to this image... 😉

Anyway, so not only is Ael's gritted teeth expression meant to convey the strain of stretching that bowstring, it's also because she's kinda trying to hold in reacting to the ticklish touches on her sole.

A stretch, I know. (pun intended, yes that deserved a second mention 😛 )
Added the linear as well, really hope this counts as a 'tickle pic' even remotely...

Very nice, as always 🙂
And I could literally stare at that animated banner all day. <3

Speaking of tickling archers in fantasy settings why hasn't ANYONE DRAWN CISTY (from Dungeon Magic) being tickle tortured (aka she's the scantly clad green haired elven woman in the pic below)?

I'd call it a scene of desperation!

If Aello is ticklish enough, she'll probably let that bow slip and the net result is just this fucking awful bastinado-caliber "smack" across the top of her feet. She's gonna have an inverted sandal tan for days!

Rox:
Heh, I'm well aware of Cisty there, and she's very much another archer asking for it. I'd also point out the 'amazon' characters in that same game as really really vulnerable. 😉

FFSF:
Perhaps that would happen...or perhaps she'd be able to release the bow at a better angle to snap at the unfortunate tickler holding the quiver like that (if there is one). 🙂

Perhaps that would happen...or perhaps she'd be able to release the bow at a better angle to snap at the unfortunate tickler holding the quiver like that (if there is one). 🙂[/QUOTE]

.... Somehow...... I see that being the most likely thing :I

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back