• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Testing Mira's Limits ffffff/F

pitticklinger1

TMF Regular
Alright, I hope you like the first post, I know, if anything it was a big tease 😛 But same thing, any criticism would be appreciated, and I hope you enjoy it! Thanks in advance!
~Pitticklinger

"What on earth are you guys doing!? Why did you take off all your clothes! What kind of gift is this!??!" Mira yelled.
"Well My, I was thinking to myself, what should I get you for your birthday... I thought and thought and I just could not for the life of me think of the perfect gift, when one day I overheard Katie telling you a joke which made you laugh a bit, and then you said you loved to laugh. Which got me thinking! Since you love to laugh, obviously you must enjoy being tickled!" Eva said, inching closer to Myra with her fingers wiggling.
"No! No please Eva you can't! You can't do this, I'll die!" Myra pleaded which landed on deaf ears as two girls stood by each of Mira's hairless, creamy armpits, one by her hard, firm stomach, one by her knees, two by her feet and Eva who was between her legs. "Please, I'm begging you, let me gahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Myra started but was abruptly interrupted as Eva commanded for everyone to attack. She felt ten hands poking and prodding her most sensitive spots.
"Awww, Katie was right, you are a ticklish little girl Myra." Eva cooed, winking at Katie who was torturing poor Myra's defenseless right armpit.
"HAHAHAHAHAH Pl... Pleahahhahahah stahahahap! I Can't Breathahahahaah! Myra used everyy ounce of strength that she had to try and free herself, to no avail.
"Oh Myra, I was actually going to tell everyone to stop but since you tried to break out, you obviously have enough strength to continue, everyone SPEED IT UP!" Eva said. She was the only one not tickling her Myra, though she was too preoccupied to notice. After hearing Eva's words, the girls sped up their assault, causing Myra to lose her mind.
"OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHA!" Her laughs filled the halls as the girls, with every passing second increased their speed faster and faster. The girl on Myra's left armpit was wiggling her fingers and with circular motions torturing the hallow of the freshmen while Katie, her best friend, knowing this was her most ticklish spot, began to lick the now lightly sweating underarm. This drove Myra ballistic.
"NOHOHOHOHOHOHO! PLEAHEEHEEHEE! It's to muhuhuhuch!" Myra wailed, tears forming in her eyes. While the assault on her armpits took their toll on poor Myra, the other girls continue their assault. The girl on her ribs was licking Myra's naval while her hands were free to attack each individual rib. Eva just watched from her spot, between Myra's legs while the girls behind her, one attacking Myra's knees, her second worst spot and a girl at each foot, one sucking the toes and licking the bottom of her feet while the other used her french tipped fingernails to slowly drive Myra insane. All of this was taking its incredible toll on poor Myra.
"PLEASE HAHAHAHA I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAN'T TAKE IT ANYMOREHORE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Myra wailed. As the girls continued their assault, Eva stared at Myra longingly, she always found Myra very beautiful and seeing this girl like this, in hysteric laughter and being completely at their mercy, at her mercy, started to turn her on. Eva was just about to join in on the fun when she decided to take on quick peak at Mira's sweet mound, she wouldn't notice in the midst of all her laughter. What she found surprised and the sorority leader and gave her an evil smile. Mira's thong was drenched in her sweet, sweet juices.
[Myra is getting turned on by all this tickling, let's see how far I can ride this train.] Eva though.
Eva moved the small amount of cloth that barely covered her soaked slit and she stroked it, just once, running her index finger very, very gently over her clit, down her labia and just barely popping in and out of her.
"HAHAHAHAHAH Ohhhhhhh! Ah! AHAHAHAHA WHAT ARE Y-OOOoooaaaahhh DOING TO MEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!! Uhhhh" Young Myra screamed between fits of laughter and moans. The ticklers all looked at Eva who smiled at all of them and winked, they all responded with a smile and increased the tickle intensity even more.
"We aren't doing anything Myra, we know that you have never come with a man before, and we think that you're eighteenth birthday should be one that you never, ever forget. Right girls?" Eva asked as she repeated her action, sending shocks down the beautiful blondes entire body.
"Right Big Sis!" The girls said, continuing to tickle Myra. Katie, continuing her onslaught bent down to Myra's ear and whispered into her ear.
"Does it feel good roomy, being tickled like this, It turns you on doesn't it? Cootchie, Cootchie Coo." Katie whispered, tickling Myra and sending her deeper into ticklish ecstasy, making her crave that final release more and more.
"Ohh Myra, do you want to cum?" Eva cooed again, this time focusing her right hand on Myra's swollen clit while her left hand swirled around her vaginal entrance that was dripping wet with her sweet, sweet juices.
"Ooooooooooh, mmmmmm hahahahaha, oooooooh!" Myra was almost completely numb from the tickling and was almost completely focused on the feeling that was going on between her legs. This was the first time she had ever felt this kind of feeling and she did not want it to end.
"That's right Myra, you want it now so badly, you don't care how long we keep you. Well if you want your release so bad... I think that I will oblige.

[To be continued.]

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back